Good morning

Jungkook groaned before stretching his limbs with a big yawn as he twists his body to wake up. His fisted palm rubbed his doe sleepy eyes before wandering all over his surrounding , vision blurred with bright sun hovering over him.

Soft mattress, fan over his head, wardrobe all shiny and in its glory , his blue walls and Teddy bear in his arms.

He smiles, ready to sleep again before his eyes flew open, he stumbled back wrapped in his sheets with surprised yelp as he falls butt first.
He hurriedly removed the sheets wrapped over his face and gasps and stumbles a meter away again when he see the Teddy bear laying on his bed.

He stare at the soft toy as if it's a predator ready to attack his prey,
He gulps, his hair messed up and shirt hanging loose on his shoulder, his fingers touch the spot where the demon sinked his fangs and he could feel two dark red spots sitting angrily over his skin .

He feels embarrassed remembering he moaned, literally moaned in front of a demon.
What could get more embarrassing than this.

His cheeks flushed red but he dared not remove his eyes from the toy.

His ears perked at the sound of engine of a truck booming in his neighbourhood.

Garbage truck.

As if all the energy of almighty got blessed to him, without second thought he wrapped the toy in his bedsheet gripping the four corners hastily and ties it up, holding it arm length away from him and clumsily climbed down the stairs full speed, tripping on his own foot twice as he runs outside for the garbage truck collecting the garbage of apartment next door .

When he reached in front of them breathless, the lady giving them garbage shrieked in horror and the garbage collectors looked at him shocked.
Well , morning hair, terrified expression, breathless ,bare foot and the way he was holding his bed sheet looked like he chopped someone's head in it, relief that there's no blood.

He pushed the bed sheet with a small lump in it, in front of their faces and they stumbled back but nevertheless grabbed it with their two fingers, in self doubt and tossed it in the truck with other smelly and Rotten garbage.

Jungkook stayed anxious on his spot until the truck disappeared from his vision and waited another ten minutes before he sighed and patted himself on back for such amazing idea and made his way back home, screaming because of how he looked when he stepped in front of mirror.

.
.
.
.

After washing and getting himself comfortable with a big breakfast.
He made his way outside to get some fresh air.

His shirt tucked in his jeans , sneakers and bucket hat with a jacket drapped over his torso , he marched toward mall for a lazy walk  another reason is free AC.

As he wanders aimlessly inside the mall, filled with people his eyes fall over stuff toy shop and he literally sprinted away , as if he'll be asked to sacrifice his soul if the employees see him .

He stops in front of clothing shop and made his way inside to buy more white shirts.
.
.

He is paying for his brand new collections in mountain of white shirt,when  someone calls his name and he stiffens.

"hey Jungkook, how are you? " piri beamed behind him, holding a bag.

He clears his throat and awkwardly greets her "uh huh!! umm? yeah hey, I'm good ,how are you? "

He impatiently shuffles on his feet, biting his lips as piri greets him with a bright smile but as soon as she comes forward to hug him, he feels a burning desire to shift away from her as soon as possible.

It's so strong that he cannot fight it and he walks away leaving confused piri behind, he didn't turn back didn't stop, he walked until he reached in front of his home .

He feels bad for leaving her hanging like this but then it's like his body doesn't want to be anywhere near her.

With a sigh he opens his door and oh boi, he didn't expect to be greeted like this.

On his couch is taheyung, well not the big pale demon form but in human form, beautiful golden tan skin, mesmerizing structure without tail, thankfully, brown eyes staring back at him intensily Wearing perfectly fitting shirt, first two buttons undone exposing his delicious collarbone and jeans perfectly appreciating his body.

He would have drooled over him if it was not for other things decorating him.

His brows furrowed with scowling face as his clothes wet in patches. His hair messy but still looking good and the main jewellery are the littering pieces of garbage stuck on his clothes and hair ranging from apple peels to fish bone tangled in his hair , rotting smell engulfing him and Jungkook had to pinch his nose.

Looks like he walked on garbage, or maybe he did.

Jungkook dare not move as he covered his mouth with his palm, partially in shock and majorly to hide the laugh daring to burst any moment, don't blame him, he have a bad habit of laughing at wrong moments.

His struggle is cut short when demon speaks, scrunching his own nose ,despising the foul odour coming from him

"you've got some explanation to do but before that...join me for bath "

Taehyung smirked.