Friends ^ω^

Don't be very silent readers (♡˙︶˙♡)

"good afternoon jungkook "sweet voice of piri greeted him in middle of hall while other students kept passing them by.

"good morning piri " they both shared a handshake with a small smile.

"How are you today? " jungkook asks as they start walking outside side by side and on this piri tone changed to pure happiness.

" oh, glad you asked because no one else does but I got good score in surprise test today and also I informed the higher authorities about the Bullying and they expelled them for a month, though I feel a tiny bit bad but I'm happy overall " piri beamed a wide grin hiding her brown eyes in crescent.

Jungkook also joined in her enthusiasm "way to go girl " ,they both high fiv and laughed taking bus for home.

As they talked more and more they clicked instantly, she was a sweet and big talker as if long lost sister of hobi ,while he also got comfortable with her in short period of time.

Jungkook got down first and waved back to piri showing his bunny smile and he swears he saw piri blush, hiding her face in between her long hair and also peeking in between them to wave back.
Jungkook also got shy and walked back to his room, maybe after all his day was not so shitty.

He cooked for himself, took a bath and messaged jin hyung on any news of jimin but he didn't got any reply yet so he started doing his homework munching on chips while drinking sprite.

He wore his round glasses as he solved the maths sum poking his tongue out with furrowed brow in concentration when he felt heavy stares.
He lift his head up and saw the soft toy upright on chair in front of him facing him, though it's just a stuff toy but it feels like its button eyes are boaring in his soul so he gets up and turns it's head toward the wall and called jin hyung.

"hyung, can we meet I want to give you something "

"okay, yeah that's a good plan"

"you think that will work? "

"thank you hyung you are the best "

"no I'm not saying that ew "

"no "

"okay, thank you my handsome hyung for helping this peasant"

"okay bye, see you in an hour"

He sighed as he walked to his wardrobe to change his clothes, as he was stripping he thought if jin hyung plan will work.

He suggested that he will call everyone at his house that means jimin too and then we could clear things,
He wears his jeans and turned with shirt halfway down his torso when again his eyes landed on the Teddy who was now again facing him and this creeped him out.

He stumbled back a little and pulled the t shirt all the way down as he stared back at the toy,
This time he know he was not hallucinating or unsure.
He clearly remembers turning it toward wall then how did it end up facing toward him.

He felt tingling in his spine of uneasiness as he walked toward his phone and wallet back pressed on the wall shuffling ,keeping his eyes on the toy for any sudden movement and grabbed the necessary items.

He hesitated picking up the toy and carrying it in his arms all the way to jin home,
He hates toys now , so he empties his backpack and pushed it inside ,jipped it and hopped on his bike and paddled all the way to jin Home.

He reached in 45 min and rang the door bell ,greeted by a bone crushing hug and intense ruffling of hair, squeezing of cheeks that his vision blurred momentarily.