♡(∩o∩)♡

Jungkook and piri are on their way home in bus, sitting side by side, shoulders bumping occasionally on swaying of bus.

Both of them feel giddy from inside, they are sharing Jungkook's earphone,  already looking like couple to other eyes while elderly couple are smiling holding each other hands remembering their young love.

Finally jungkook's stop came and he squeezes her hand gently to pull her out of her daze who was fondly staring at his smile.

" bye "

"b-bye " piri stuttered and coughed to hide her flustered voice, she still can't believe that she have a chance with Jungkook.

As he was getting off ,piri without another thought jumps up , gives him a peck on his cheek and then ducks down in her seat hiding her shy face in her palm while Jungkook malfunctioned and blinked few times before hurriedly getting off the bus to not keep the driver waiting who also playfully smirked at the flustered boy who ran away home after waving back at piri who waved back from window.

A big smile was plastered on his face as he dropped his bag on couch and went to his room.
He hummed the same melody that he heard every night in his dream because it's stuck in his head plus it's soothing and goes to cook something for him .

Most groceries were spoiled so he stick with ramen, he'll go for shopping later.

As he is slurping the noodles while watching k drama his eyes settled to the Teddy bear half seated on bed,
He have gotten used to holding it in his little depression episode past days and though he didn't feel like it, he still held it in his arms because he felt that he would hurt the little Teddy's feelings.

He didn't want even a non living stuff toy to be abandoned.
Just like him.

His smile dropped ,mind wandering as he looked at his phone after week, only to find over hundred plus messages of piri and not a single from his hyungs.

Above all this, he's blocked by all of them. This made him laugh , do they not know him enough after all these years.
If he promises something he don't intend to break it and he promised to stay away from their life, still they had to block him as if he was going to spam them.

He shakes his head and though he forgave them, though he still loves them but still there is a disgusting feeling swarming in his stomach.
How easily people change .
You can't just come into someone's life, make them feel special and then leave.

He falls back on his bed with a groan, he have to distract himself otherwise he'll have another anxiety attack.
He fish out his phone and talked to piri for about an hour on chats .

He don't remember falling asleep and by the time he wakes up it's past midnight.
It's after 3 am and he's sure he won't be able to sleep so he stands on his feet and do his morning routine a little too early.

He switched his kitchen and drawing room lights as he munches on apple while wandering around aimlessly as he still have four hours before school.

As soon as he washed his hand from the sticky juice of apple, the lights of drawing room flicker few times and then darkness fill up.

Water from tap is still running as he retreats his hand and looks back from kitchen to the pitch black darkness in the room behind him

Probably fused lights

He wipes his hand dry on kitchen towel and as he turn off the tap,he is greeted with pin drop silence and he feels some discomfort, something  doesn't feel right, though he is convinced that the bulbs fused but still his intutions are unsettled.