Demon

"Run " Jungkook exclaimed as he gripped her wrist as both sprinted toward the door but before they could make out ,the heavy wardrobe fell in front of them blocking the path.

Piri screamed in terror as the room started shaking, Jungkook pulled her away from the wardrobe and he pushed on the window but it's locked like an iron door.

He pushed on it with his whole body, grabbing a chair to break through it while piri's eyes were fixed on the wardrobe shaking as if ready to burst open any second while the loud banging continued.

The window didn't break but the surroundings grew darker, the calm night turned into stormy as heavy black clouds covered the sky with thunder striking.

Jungkook held piri, trying to calm her who was shaking as tears pooled down her eyes.
His eyes wandered the whole room, to find something, anything to protect her.

Unexpectedly the banging and shaking of apartment stopped and both stood rigid of any unexpected attack, bolt of lightning cut them out of daze as the wardrobe burst open, it's wooden pieces flying everywhere.

Jungkook shielded her with his own body as broken pieces collided with his back, nothing too deep to make a cut.

Dust covered them for few seconds, piri desperately clutching onto Jungkook as they both looked at the direction of shattered wardrobe, it was in pieces as if ripped like a pillowcase ,everything held inside it either broken or shattered

Except

The Teddy bear sitting on the ground, in front of the wardrobe without a single damage ,staring at the pair with red glowing eyes , a bolt of tremor ran through jungkook's spine when he saw those infamous eyes.

Piri cupped his face, seeing his tensed state and ragged breathing, his eyes flickered toward her as he pulled her in far corner of room, at edge of his bed away from the stuff toy.

"I'm sorry, shit, I'm a fool, I shouldn't have agreed to bring you here ,it's all my fault " Jungkook felt bad, he was feeling guilt for dragging her in this mess though unintentionally.

"hey,
, nothing will happen to us...it was my idea...listen Jungkook, it's not your fault " she forced him to look at her who held fear, fear for hurting her.
She made him calm down his breathing by giving a gentle smile through her teary eyes.

The storm became more vicious, and darker as if swallowing in anger. Rain started pouring, hitting the window like bullets.

Jungkook turned around to look at the blazing eyes of stuffed toy as he hid piri behind her,
What happened next made him speechless and piri gasped in horror.

The supposedly toy started growing in size until it almost touched the ceiling while both piri and Jungkook jumped on bed to make as much distance possible. The darkness of storm and shadows loomed over it as it started twisting and turning in most disturbing ways.

Bone cracking sound filled the room with the ragged Breathing as the fur turned into pale skin, a figure started to replace it, hands, legs, head , all of it started to come to life as the thunder and rain roared over them.

Within few seconds, claws, fangs, tail,and superior built body stared back at the small figures cramped on the bed, it is nothing like Jungkook imagined as piri closed her eyes in utter fear.

The blazing blood eyes staring at them, double his own size stood in all glory with its pale skin with numerous tatooes surrounding his biseps and ripped muscles of abdomen in burning planets and symbols.

Deep frown sculpeted on very attractive and alluring face, ash silver hair hovering over his eyebrows .
Bare torso and fangs poking out in threating manner, legs covered in velvety silky cloth that's similar to jeans but different in its design as this one was capable of holding weapons like knife, skim and blades.

Long slender hands fisted together in anger which made Jungkook gulp, he made the mistake to stare back at the almond shaped eyes that carried the look to break anyone apart like a twig within seconds.

Jungkook felt enchanted as he stared, forgetting of the storm as the mark on his navel started burning up pleasantly, he liked the way it was burning  as heat coiled in his body ,his muscles loosing and this time seeing the demon fully he couldn't look away voluntarily until piri violently shook him.

He blinked numerous times and mentally thanked her for cutting him out of the demon's stare, as his grip tightened around her and they  heard a loud threatening growl.

The demon's tail moved towards them as Jungkook grabbed her to make a run away from the demon but piri was held down by the tail wrapping around her leg pulling her towards the demon.

Jungkook pulled on her and when the grip loosened both tumbled back toward him who held her in his arms taking the major impact of the fall, his eyes flickered on The demon who is making his way toward them.

"Stay away from us " Jungkook screamed toward him, making him halt on his steps. 
Their's fear in his eyes but not for him but only piri, he can't risk someone else life.
After loosing almost everyone.

"What do you want?" Jungkook glared at the demon who silently walked towards them not minding the protests and corners them both.

"you" just one word and everything felt silent, one single word held so much power from his mouth that made both of them weak .

"n-no" piri croaked barely audible behind Jungkook but the demon heard her neverthless and his gaze hardened, ready to kill,
Jungkook noticed the change and before he could interject he was held tightly wrapped in its tail and forced away pinned to the wall as he screamed to be let free.

Now she was face to face with the Demon who had a sickening smirk plastered looking at the shaking and terrified girl.

He held her jaw ,enjoying the way she flinched and tears fell non stop from her eyes "you touched him "
His voice sweet but all in wrong ways , Jungkook eyes widened hearing him talk, the same voice everytime in his dream, from day one he made his presence known to him without showing himself until today.

He dug his nails on the tail hoping to get a reaction or divert his attention to himself so that piri can gain some time to get away from now unblocked path , demons eyes fell on him ,smirk never leaving his face as he is pulled in air in front of demon's eye level.

Their faces too close to his liking as he could make out the unique smell of rain soil and burning wood mixed together filling his lungs.

"I told you before that you are mine, still you had to ruin everything "he said in dangerously calm voice ,the demon's hold tightens making Jungkook hiss,
But he didn't back away though he was shaken till his core.

"I'm not yours " Jungkook blurted out as the demon tilted his head in amusement.

"oh, you're not, darling? " demon finished with a bitter tone as his icy cold eyes glared at piri.

"guess I'll have to do something about it " with that his one hand held piri by her throat, holding her up against the wall as she choked and clawed on his hand but his eyes contained fire.

Her eyes rolled back and Jungkook kicked and screamed for the demon to let her go but his eyes are fixed on the thrashing helpless girl .

Jungkook never felt so pathetic and useless in his whole life, she is going to die in front of him if he didn't do something, his eyes got teary and his voice hoarse with built up fear and emotions.

"I'm y-yours, please stop " he said with a heavy heart and as soon as he said it the demon let go of her as she fell down, coughing and breathing heavily holding her bruised neck.

A wave of relief passed over him when piri scrambled away from the demon but his blood ran cold when he heard the next words falling on top of him

"I'll show her, that you belong to me "