Final Day

Jungkook didn't know he isn't going to get any sleep tonight

He groaned and almost slapped both Garry and Taehyung who pulled him out of the bed in middle of night when he was sleeping so warm and cozy.

His eyes aren't open and he's still in half sleep, while his limp body is carried by Taehyung on his back with Garry giggling behind him, patting his butt to lull him to sleep like it's done for a baby.

He could be carried out to be killed but he's so sleepy and tired that he don't care, he snuggles closer to the demon, wrapping his arms around his shoulders drifting into calmness with his scent.

What felt like a second, he opens his eyes when he smells something delicious, lingering around his nostrils wanting him to come close, he wiggles his legs in demon's hold almost kicking him on his groin to carry him to where the delicious spicy aroma is coming from while whining before Garry who's also enchanted by the scent sprints toward the source, he don't want Garry to reach before him and eat everything alone.

Taehyung immediately complies as his personal vehicle and In small time gap jungkook's eyes open completely to a huge, no gigantic ball room.

Empty but glittering stars like chandelier, candles of fascinating size and design lit all around the room, that he would have kept as decoration rather than burning them , every single footstep and their sound echoing on each wall making him smile wide with child like excitement, hooting with Garry and giggling afterward , floor is caramel colored and so smooth and well polished that he can see the reflection of whole room, like lake capturing the sky .

He's in absolute and utter awe and just when he thought this all can't become any more heavenly, his eyes fall on the luxuriously set mouth watering buffet along the whole set of wall that might be more than enough to feed 15 starving well grown people.

He gulps and hears taehyung's chuckle resonating along the walls while Garry is doing cartwheel in one corner with chips in his mouth.

" what's all this Taehyung "

He whispers softly but still it's too loud for him as he nuzzles his chin on taehyung's shoulder who pats his back with his tail, gently , lovingly grazing over his spine, nothing sexual only appreciating making Jungkook hum.

" I want to own this night with you darling , May I have the honor my queen "

Jungkook giggles on the deep voice of the demon, acting all serious and confident while being practically on his back he can sense his nervousness making him pinch his cheeks, causing taehyung to let out an embarrassed huff of laugh.

" you're adorable my king, let's own this night "

Taehyung smiles turning his head away and Jungkook notices.

Currently he's getting his hair styled by humming Garry by his head sitting in front of wide mirror reflecting his figure in very beautiful suit.