Tension

After buying four cartons of banana milk (because he needs to recharge too)  , he's currently completing his homework while taehyung is staring at him like he's a piece of art... Again.

Jungkook didn't utter a word to him after school, still bitter about what happened before and taehyung seems totally fine with it as long as he haves his hands and eyes over him.

The amount of skin ship is getting on his nerves, just when he was going to accept his lonely life then only this fucker had to show up, what would have happened if he didn't kiss piri that day? 
Probably worse

He would've never known that he's been watched by a demon and what was he planning , he quit his therapy sessions though he'd like to continue but how can he explain....this!!

Maybe it happened for a good reason so that he can save himself... Poor excuse to cheer himself up but atleast being optimistic will get him somewhere instead of rubbing his self respect on foot of demon begging to leave him alone.

His jaw clench letting memories of all previous night's flood his mind, same routine where without his consent a kiss is stolen from him and if he protests then he is tortured using the mark on his neck against him.

His eyes fixes to taehyung hands, golden honey bathing in sunlight  that's how his skin is , very different from his demonic form, pale white... Blank but dangerously beautiful .

His thoughts carry another course of memory when the mark on his navel was formed , he don't remember properly how his demonic hands look but he's damn sure that his nails are blades in disguise, he shivers.

Ever since that day , he got fear of anything sharp like knifes or blades that can cut his skin. 
Not too bad that he'll faint with Sharper but blades or knifes aimed toward him will cause him to curl into panic attack and he takes utmost safety and concentration while cooking to not cut himself accidentally.

Another thing is that after paying a good amount to carpenters, his kitchen is back to new,  though on its own costs because whenever they would come close to him to check the designs and other important transactions , taehyung's grip tightens on his wrist and he had a bite back a hiss of pain while his eyes were murder threatening to workers who's fingers were shaking while working.

After a good day drama , his hands were freed and Jungkook had to explain him how they are no threat  and are workers , not personally known to him but the once cotton ball just shrugged and went to grab a sandwich from fridge.

He must have zoned out staring too long when he got startled when the same cold hands touched his bare back underneath his shirt and Jungkook jumped away from him who somehow crawled behind him without his knowledge.

He tucks his hoodie inside his sweat pants and with anger blazing eyes speaks "what is wrong with you? You can't put your hands anywhere you like over me. I'm.not.your.fucking.property"

He points at the demon from safe distance who smirked at him, oh how much he despise that look on his face.
His back burning hot with lingering touch on his bare skin.

"weren't you the one zoning out over my hand, little one " Taehyung knows every way possible to piss Jungkook off and he brings his own palm in front of his eyes, showing them to jungkook with mischievous eyes
" wanna know how they can make you feel? "

Jungkook's face burned in anger and embarrasment, the way he is being talked like is so new to him that he can't help but be caught off guard whenever these sneaky perverted comments are made towards him.

Being heterosexual , these words shouldn't affect him but they are , he can't help but blame the demon for making him feel like this with his stupid demon powers.

He supports homosexual people but being part of one is not one day acceptance, he felt weird small attractions to boys before in his teenage years but he excused them as hormones palying freedom but he remembers how his first thought on seeing the demon was of attraction and why haven't he puked yet for, considering him attractive.

" keep your bloody hands to yourself you horny beast , what type of demon are you, incubus? "

Jungkook turns to collect his books with a scoff, he lost all his concentration to complete his homework.

" well technically yes , my mother's incubus"

Taehyung shrugs his shoulder but Jungkook widen his eyes at him,  beside the fact that he's half incubus, he has a mother..a family?
He don't know anything about his life though and this new information caught him off guard, he needs to get more information.

"you have a family? " taehyung just tilts his head and shrugs his shoulder ,not answering his question as he looks up the ceiling.

Jungkook knows that he's not gonna talk now so he decides to take baby steps in tricking the demon to speak and let out a weakness he could use against him.

"I'm gonna go get snacks " taehyung didn't reply and Jungkook didn't wait for one.

He places a bowl of chips and banana milk on a tray, darn this all, he feels like a slave working for two people, taehyung will be that type of roommate who'll throw a party at night without your knowledge and next day flee to leave you clean alone and if you won't then blame it on you for not helping him or shit.

He reach his room reluctantly, honestly it's nice to have someone share snacks with but situation isn't too nice so he prefers his loneliness rather than this.

He places the tray on bed side table and raised a brow when taehyung spread his legs open, inviting him to sit on his lap... Like he'll do that!!

He scoffs and grab his laptop and opens it , taehyung leans in right in front of screen like a curious child shown magic.
His fingers brush over the outline of laptop and Jungkook is thankful that he know that this thing is fragile and costly on top of it.

He searches for his incomplete drama and press play button while taehyung eye brows furrowed in utter confusion, causing jungkook to smile internally.

" it's a laptop "taehyung turns to look at him to answer his unspoken question " it's device we use to watch movies, dramas or complete our assignments "

And taehyung eyes widened, he leans closer now on his elbows looking at the screen with pure amazement.
The drama is long forgotten for Jungkook as he enjoys the rare occurrence of amazement and child like curiosity on demon's face who for first time is staring intensly at something else than him.

Jungkook explains the missed part of drama and explains few more devices and stuffs that are part of human modern technology.
Taehyung didn't utter a single word but Jungkook knows it's not a bad sign.

He noticed that taehyung don't ask about what he don't understand until explained by him on his own , that's why he had to keep close eye to demon's facial expressions to see any sign of confusion.

He adds two things in his mental list

1) the demon have a mother
2) the demon won't seek answers for what he don't know.