Chapter 35

I was blushing all through out until we reached the Ocean Club. I felt shy because people saw me making out with him. I was glad Carlisle and Toussaint could not see how red I was because it was night. Toussaint assisted us in bringing our things and getting a room at a hotel downtown. He said, he'd go home and told us to call him if we decided to go back to the villa.

We were given the ocean view king suite. Althought I couldn't see the sea, I could hear the waves crashing to the shore.

"I will go ahead and take a shower." I told Carlisle as soon as we got settled in our room.

"No." He answered.

"Okay, you go ahead." I said. I decided to tie my hair up.

"That's not what I meant, Princess." Carlisle told me as he put his arms around me.

"Lets take a shower together." He said. My eyes widened with what I heard. Carlisle led me to the spacious bathroom and started to take my clothes off one by one. I was frozen and did not know what to do.

"Relax, Princess. I won't bite unless you want me to." He added. He quickly got naked the moment my last piece of clothing dropped from my body. I started to breath deeply.

Carlisle turned on the shower and gently pulled me towards him under the running water. I thought the water was still too cold for me but Carlisle's touches seemed to create enough heat in my body. I was looking at his face all this time. Carlisle handed me the bath soap and turned around.

"Well, you can move and help me lather my back." He said. I got back into my senses and began rubbing the soap at his back. He quickly turned around and took the soap from my hand. He was smiling menacingly.

Carlisle slowly rubbed the soap from my my neck to my chest. He gently fondled my peaks and teased them with his small touches. I had to bite my lips to stop myself from moaning. Carlisle saw me just doing that. He put the soap back to the rack and pushed me at the bathroom wall.

"You don't have any idea how you turn me on. I want to take you right here but I don't want you uncomfortable. You drive me really crazy, Princess." He whispered to my ear. Carlisle's hands were again, all over me. He was caressing my shoulders and buttocks. He started kissing me until I found myself touching him. He instantly got an erection. Carlisle turned off the shower and grabbed a thick towel. He patted himself and dried my body. He lifted me and stormed towards the bed.

He continued kissing me and touching me. I did not hold back. I started caressing his broad shoulders until I reached his manhood.

"It's always hot and hard." I said whimpering. Carlisle let out a moan when I gently pressed his shaft. Carlisle used his both hands and lightly squeezed my breasts. I instantly felt that I was already soaking wet. I parted my legs in excitement.

"Patience, Princess." Carlisle said. He tenderly pinched my hardened nipples and licked them.

"Carlisle, please." I was already feeling ache in between my legs. My body was reaching for his body on top of me.

"What did you say?" Carlisle kept on teasing me now his fingers stroking my private parts. I was already in low outcry.

"I want you, now." I was pleading. My body was arching involuntarily. My whole self was craving for Carlisle.

"Talk dirty, Princess. Lets see how much you want me." Carlisle was teasing me.

"F-fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard, please." I hissed. Carlisle made a low laugh.

"That will do." He said. He took my lips and kissed them as he put his dick slowly inside me. I was surprised to feel that it went smoothly inside. I was feeling delight.

"You're so wet and so ready." Carlisle said as he thrust himself to me. I decided to held on to Carlisle. He started to push and pull himself in me. It was ecstasy. His head was burried in my neck. I could hear him panting. My body seemed to dance with him on the bed. I was already moaning wildly. I felt that my hot juices was already flowing out of me but he was not stopping. Carlisle slid to me faster. I put my legs over Carlisle's lower body. He was hitting me right on my sweet spot. It was intoxicating. My feelings for this man had gone wilder and deeper. My hips were grinding on his every thrust. I felt that I came again. Carlisle kept on pushing his hard and thick shaft inside me. His lips were locking in to mine again. My legs were becoming sore but he wasn't finished. It was glorious when I had orgasm three times in a row. I felt Carlisle's presence as he emptied his seeds in me. He was sweating and so was I. He landed on top of me catching his breath.

"That was beyond great, but I'm exhausted." I told him with droopy eyes. I never imagined that making love would make me physically tired.
Carlisle rolled on his side of the bed.

"Lets wash ourselves before we stain the bed again." I told him giggling. I slowly stood up. Carlisle held my hand and helped me walk to the bathroom. I felt my legs became jelly.

Carlisle turned on the shower again and he gave me a quick bath. He got his gray shirt and my white knickers and helped me dress. I went back to bed and curled up. Carlisled followed me after a while. My eyes were already closed when I felt that he pulled me towards him as he embraced me and kissed my lips. I was tired but I still could not sleep.

That was a mind blowing sex. I could not help but smile. I might have regrets from getting divirginized by a man who was not even my boyfriend but being with Carlisle made me feel somehow complete. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Carlisle was already sleeping. I reached out for his mouth and quickly kissed him lightly. I put my face on his chest and closed my eyes again.

"I love you." I whispered and went to sleep.