Chapter 25

I woke up smelling a familiar scent. My arms were all over Carlisle. What am I doing here in the bed? I never remember myself coming here last night.

Carlisle was also embracing me. I could not make a move away from his because I did not want to wake him up. Although it was still dark in the bedroom because of the thick curtains surrounding us, I could still see at Carlisle's face. His thick eyebrows and long dark lashes were captivating. His prominent jawline made him ridiculously attractive. No wonder Carlisle always caught women's attention. No wonder he also caught mine.

As I stared at him, I sensed somehow unhappy with the way I felt for him. Another first from this man, rejection. Carlisle had rejected all the possibility of being in a relationship with anybody ahead of time. I wanted him yet I could not have him. I caressed his handsome face lightly and found myself reaching his lips with mine. I couldn't help him. I kissed him and then hugged him tighter. His warmth sent me back to a more peaceful slumber.

When I opened my eyes again, I was already alone in bed. I quickly stood up and went to the toilet to do my morning routine. I went to the walk in closet to change clothes. I decided to wear the white pants from Chanel and the assymetric perforated cotton shirt from Carolina Herrera. I took my mobile phone from my bag and I saw that it's already nine o'clock in the morning. I headed to the living to find him but he was not there. I tried the bathroom and bedroom again but he was nowhere in the suite.

I went to the refrigerator to get some water and I saw a note from him.

Princess,

I am attending a personal matter. Call the concierge's number so they can bring your breakfast. See you later.

x,
Carlisle

P. S. I left my laptop just in case you still need to check your emails.

I took the note and kept it in my wallet. I wondered what that personal matter was. I went to the phone and called the hotel's information. As soon as they heard the room number they knew what to do. The person I was talking to also said that an envelope was delivered for me. I told her to bring it up along side with the breakfast.

My breakfast was brought upstairs in less than ten minutes. I was about to give the hotel attendant a tip when he said that it was taken cared of Carlisle before he left at eight o'clock this morning. He also handed me an envelope. Carlisle's gift was here.

I quickly opened the big envelope and checked the things they sent me inside. The certificate of registration was printed in a shiny purple paper. His star which was named after him was located near the Orion's Belt.

I had a continental breakfast. I ate fast and decided to locate Carlisle's star in the internet. I turned it his laptop on and googled its coordinates. It was a blue star. I also downloaded more information about his star. I took the notepad and the pen from the bag to wrote the details down.

As soon as I finished writing some notes, I glimpsed at a folder which was entitles pictures. I was intrigued and clicked on it. There was only five pictures in the folder. As I checked them one by one, each only displayed candid image of a beautiful woman with straight red hair and green eyes. I suddenly stopped at the fourth photo when I realized that somehow she looked like me except I had dark curly hair and my eyes were brown and she had alabaster skin. I was shaking when I realized that this could be Margaret. I went to the fifth picture and saw that Carlisle was holding her dearly while kissing her cheek. I felt  a pinched in my heart. They looked so happy in the photo. Carlisle was wrapping his arms from Margaret's back. I caught a glimpse of her right hand. She was wearing a diamond ring. I clicked at the picture and checked its details. The picture was taken and uploaded two years ago. I did not know how to react anymore. I decided to clear the web's cache and turned off his laptop.

Suddenly the suite's front door opened and Carlisle went in. He was dragging a beige luggage from Gucci- Globetrotter. He was all smile when he found me sitting on the carpet in the living room.

"Hi. Have you eaten well?" He asked me.

"Y- yes." I replied still couldn't move on with the image of Margaret in my head.

"Where have you been?" I asked while standing up from the floor.

"I took care of  some things and I got you a suitcase." He said happily.

"Thank you." I replied. I still couldn't smile back at him. He walked towards me and felt my forehead.

"Are you all right? You do not seem well." He sounded concerned.

"I'm okay." I said with a crack in my voice. How could I tell him that I was feeling like this because I saw his picture with Margaret. A lot of things were going in my mind. Were they engaged? Is Carlisle married to her?

"By the way, this is for you." Carlisle took a small envelope from his coat pocket and handed it to me." I did not want to accept anything anymore from him but I was not in the mood for any argument now. I might act foolishly because I felt jealous over Margaret. I opened the envelope and saw a passport. It was actually my passport. My picture was the same in my driver's license I got two months ago.

"How did you get this?" I asked.

"I called my lawyer and asked him to get you one. I just need to provide your personal information I got from your ID the last time." He simply said. I still couldn't believe it.

"Pack your things. We'll check out before lunch. Use the suitcase I got for you." He said.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"Somewhere with the sun." He replied with a grin.