Chapter 13

I was back at the club and dancing with Carlisle. I couldn't believe that I was out clubbing again. I haven't learned my lessons from yesterday's mishaps. The music was loud and the lights were flashing. The crystals from the chandelier hanging from the glass ceiling illuminated more tiny lights dancing around. Carlisle hands were on my waist and his face was on my nape. I could feel his hot breathe but I seemed to grind at every move of his body. It must be the tequila acting up again but I did not care. He was standing very, very close to me and I started to feel something hard and thick poking at my back. I let a soft groan but instead of walking away, I was somehow amused by it. It was exhilirating and physically stimulating.

Carlisle embraced me closely from behind and he started to kiss my neck. It sent direct shiver to my spine. His hands were on my navel slowly lifting up my shirt. His fingers slightly encircling every inch of my abdomen. I wanted to call his name but I had rather bit my lower lip with delight. The air was still cold but Carlisle made my body burn with desire. I felt my core was aching. I decided to open my eyes and the light hit my eyes.

"Shit!" I murmured and I closed my eyes again. What a dream! I was catching my breath. Everything seemed real. You are shameless, Adriana.

I wanted to get out of bed but I realized that Carlisle's arms were around me. He was spooning me. I guessed that hard and thick thing poking behind my back was real enough. I slowly turned my head around to check whether he was still asleep. His eyes were still closed and his breathes were still steady. I cautiously slipped my left arm out of his embrace and tried to lift his left arm away from me. He seemed to have felt it so he moved his body closer towards me. His left leg was now locking in between my legs. His left hand was placed in my waist. I quickly remembered my dream where his hands were exploring my navel. I almost stopped breathing when I felt his exhales behind my ear. I decided to stand up because this scenario was making me more confused. I grabbed the chance to carefully slide myself away from him the moment his arms loosened grip.

"Can you stay still?" Carlisle suddenly spoke in the middle of my escape. I stopped moving away. He instantly pulled me back towards him again and this time I ended up facing him instead.

I fell on his well- defined chest. He was wearing a white V- neck  t- shirt and I could imagine how toned it was. I swallowed hard this time. I dicreetly sniffed him. The smell of cedar and musk combined transmitted a virile message of intimacy. Why do you have to smell irrisistable? I let out a loud sigh.

"Just so you know, you woke me up the moment you started grinding your hips on me." Carlisle emphasized on the word me like telling that there was another thing I woke up. I was stupefied. It looked like my dreams were not dreams afterall. My body must have a mind of its own since it responded well to whatever movement Carlisle had.

"And for the record, it felt nice but I remembered my promise last night." He added. I was breathing deeply. Carlisle slacken his embrace and slid his body until we were face to face.

"Look at me Adriana." He said in a commanding tone. I still could hardly meet his gaze.

"Did you know how hard it this for me? I promised not to do anything stupid because you were drunk last night. I don't want to take advantage of a drunk woman. But the way your body responded to mine a while ago told me otherwise." He continued. God, all the grinding and enjoying his small touches on my body were true. I trembled like a leaf.

I couldn't speak. I was seeing pain in his green hypnotic eyes. I could only leave my mouth slightly opened with frustrations. Carlisle' gazes landed on my mouth.

"Forgive me but I have to try." Carlisle swiftly brushed his lips against mine. I rapidly closed my eyes but let him passionately kiss me. I could feel that I was running out air. I gasped eventhough he was continously exploring my mouth. He cupped my face and his kiss went deeper. After a while, I found myself kissing him back. I did not know how to kiss but I began responding his tongue with mine.

"I guess I am forgiven." He said smiling at me. I was telltale red. He caressed my face and continued with his kiss. I found myself hungry for more.

Carlisle's hand started to explore my body again. This time, I was fully awake. He was giving my navel soft strokes that made me gasped for air. He started kissing my neck and licking my earlobes. I left out small moans while my body arched with pleasure. Carlisle pulled the shirt I was wearing and tossed it away. I put my arms on my body trying to cover it up but he shook his head. He stared at me with concupiscence.

"Don't hide from me Princess." He said and started kissing my mouth again. I was at the end of losing my senses already. I kissed him back fierily.

Carlisle went from kissing my mouth to my neck. His hands were touching me more aggressively. He affectionately fondled my breasts and pinched my hardened nipples. I was losing myself in pleasure. He mouth reached my breasts and gave both equal attention.

"You're so beautiful and your body is so sweet." He muttered amorously. I was still still catching my breath.

"I want you, Adriana." He revealed. I slowly pushed his body against mine. I pulled the blanket and decided to wrap my exposed body. Carlisle frowned.

"What's wrong? Have I done something that offended you?" He blurted in despodency.

"No! Nothing's wrong with you. You were amazing. It's just, uhm, this is too soon." I explained.

"Oh, you don't do whatever this is." He  told me.

"Yeah, something like that." I tried to make an excuse while I started fidgetting my hands. I started to get tensed. He looked at me bewildered.

"You mean, you're a virgin." He finally figured it out. I was nodded slowly.

Most of the people I knew had sexual experiences already. Christine said, most men did not like someone inexperienced in bed because they find them boring. She suggested to lose it so I could enjoy having sex with someone I was attracted to.

"I'm sorry for being such a bore." I said thinking Carlisle must have found me annoying now.

"No, you are not a bore. If someone should be sorry, then it should be me. I did not know. I should have known better if you're ready or not." He said in sincerity. I was looking at his face somehow sad.

"Don't feel like that towards yourself Princess. When you're ready, I will take you and I swear, you won't be sorry anymore." He said and planted a smack on my lips.