†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆†

Chapter One - Vampire werewolf form?!

•°•°•

"Focus! - I said focus!" I quickly dodged my mother's dagger, with me falling on my bum.

"Mom, can we please take a break?" I was completely exhausted, we've been training since daybreak and it's already passed dawn.

"Break? Do you really think when you come across a monster that is two times powerful than you - they would give you a break when you get tired? I don't think so!" With that said, she threw me another dagger, but this time - since I was completely beat from my mother pushing me over my limits, as always.

I barely managed to dodge my mother's dagger, with it grazing the side of my arm, leaving me a scratch, but being a hybrid - a vampire and a werewolf - It quickly healed after.

"Are you trying to kill me?!" I swear my mother was crazy.

I heard a laugh come from my mother's lips, who looked both amused and a bit psychotic - if I do say so myself.

"Don't be ridiculous" My mother, Phoenix continued to laugh "Honey, you can't die from a simple blade" She said pulling out another dagger.

Dang, how many daggers does she even have?!

When my mother was about to strike again, I was saved by the bell from my father walking in with some refreshments.

"How's you guys training going?" My father, Julius asked, as he came in holding a tray of beverages.

"Thank goodness dad you came right on time" I literally grabbed the water and drank it in two seconds. I wasn't a full fledged vampire - so unlike my mother. I don't need to survive on blood;I mean..so far I haven't had the thirst for blood one bit.

"So, I see that it's going good?" My father just watched me down like four cups of water and I was honestly still thirsty after that.

"It's going great" I replied sarcastically "So can you please tell your wife to cut me some slack? I'm exhausted" I pleaded to my father, hoping that he'll help me out here.

"Hon-" My father stopped in what he was about to say, when my mother gave him the death glare "I'm sorry princess, I can't help you" He quickly said after "Besides, your mother knows best" He added.

"Well, I prefer sparring with you than this crazy woman" I mumbled, which was a wrong move, cause my mother heard me and literally - AND I MEAN LITERALLY! - almost stabbed me with one of her daggers, but luckily my instincts kicked in and I dodged it before the dagger hit me.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS WOMAN!?" I wasn't sure if this was my mother or some other woman that was disguised as her.

"You see the training paid off" My mother said with her arms crossed, looking a little impressed "But it isn't enough" I noticed my mother's eyes turn to the color of blood, which that's when I knew she was serious this time and ain't gonna hold back anymore.

"I tell you what - if you give me a good duel. I'll let you rest for a couple of days".

"Are you serious? We're gonna stop training?" I had to ask, cause I know how my mother is when it comes to training.