Beelzebub X Reader IV

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

"You better clean this up by the time I return." were Lucifer's final words before slamming the door shut. The sound, most likely, rung throughout the walls of the House of Lamentation, shocking the entire household. After all, it certainly scared you too. Lucifer was not someone you should mess with.

A husky voice spoke beside you regrettably. "I'm sorry, MC. I dragged you into this and got you in trouble too."

Away from the kitchen door, you glanced at the giant demon who had his head hung low, exuding a gloomy aura. Much like a puppy, you could almost see a pair of drooping ears and a forlorn bushy tail behind his back. How can someone so gigantic and monstrous be so adorable and cuddly? It was a stark contrast to the Avatar of Pride who was always merciless when it comes to nagging. Perhaps, that is why you love Beelzebub so much.

"Nah, don't worry about it. Come on, let's clean this place up before Mr. Party Pooper gets back." You joked and gestured towards the surrounding mess.

Half an hour ago, you were merely lounging around in your room, watching a video from a vlogger you were subscribed to. While you were invested in the vlog, an explosion erupted nearby. It was from the kitchen and, with your room beside it, you heard it immediately. In a flash, you were the first to witness a crime scene.

Right in the center was Beelzebub, caught red-handed, holding Belphegor's precious pudding. The cup was empty with its previous contents dripping from the ceiling and Beelzebub's hair strands. The youngest sibling repeated multiple times not to touch it and warned of casting a spell on it if anyone attempted to steal his pudding. And currently, you got yourself a thief and it was no surprise to find the Avatar of Gluttony.

"Beel." You muttered nervously. "What have you done? Belphie is gonna be upset with you again."

"I couldn't help it. I was so hungry that I took the first thing I could find in the fridge. I didn't know it would explode." Beelzebub defended himself while also fidgeting in place. Who knows if he was anxious about what Belphegor would say or if he was devastated to see food exploding right before his eyes?

Pushing irrelevant thoughts out of your mind, you shook your head and rolled up your sleeves. "It doesn't matter. Let's clean this place before Belphie wakes up. He's taking his afternoon nap, so he'll be conscious by evening. That gives us plenty of time to stop by Madam Scream's and replace his missing pudding."

Before you could start, Lucifer's authoritative voice resounded in the area, stopping you in your tracks. "What is going on here?!" And that is how you got roped into trouble and was scolded by the house master for half an hour.

Back in the present, you divided the tasks among yourselves with Beelzebub in charge of the ceiling and you on the floor. You grumbled as you scooped up the sticky substance. "What a waste of good pudding. I really like this pudding and now it can't be eaten. Seriously, why did Belphie have to put such a spell on it? He could have just made it invisible if he didn't want us to touch it so badly. Well, even if he did, you would still miraculously find it Beel."

From your peripheral vision, Beelzebub worked diligently despite a growling stomach. "Well, I am the Avatar of Gluttony. If I am starving, I can smell food from a mile aw--oops."

Squish. A foreign object suddenly landed on the side of your head as you stared at the culprit. Before you could react, the demon was already in front of you, apologizing. "I'm so sorry. It was an accident."

Clearly, despite being the victim here, you comforted the sullen and starving demon. "Calm down, Beel. We just need to wipe it off. It's so sticky."

In a second, his mood turned 180 degrees and he gladly volunteered. "I got it. I'll remove it."

Accepting his goodwill, you stayed still for him to do the job. Out of the blue, something wet flicked your skin causing your eyes to almost bulge out of their sockets. Instantly, you stepped away from the demon, exclaiming. "Did you just lick me?"

"Oh, I missed a spot." The Avatar of Gluttony declared before closing the distance again with a single stride. This time, you were caged between his muscled arms with no means of escaping. Without much restraint, he kissed and licked parts of your face.

Meanwhile, you applied forced onto his chest, which was useless against an athlete, and complained meekly. "Beel...we shouldn't be doing this here. Think about where we are."

"We're in the kitchen." He whispered between kisses. "And we eat in the kitchen so I'm going eat what's in front of me."

"Wha...I'm not...food." You released a ragged breath as Beelzebub bent down and his lips traveled down your neck.

"But I'm hungry." He whined and rested his cheek on your shoulder, looking up to you with a pout. "Just a taste?"

At the other end of the mighty Beelzebub's puppy eyes, you were definitely not immune to his cuteness. What demon? He is just one giant baby.

"MC?" Ugh. Even his deep voice sounds cute.

"Fine. But just a kiss. We can't go any fu--"

The sentence was cut short when the mischievous demon seized your chin between his fingers and captured your mouth. Meanwhile, his other hand held the back of your head and combed through your hair. Because of his firm grip on your chin and head, it became difficult to move and could only succumb to his exciting advances.

"Beel--" You breathed out. "We can't go any further than this."

Thankfully, the demon complied and pulled away reluctantly. You giggled at the sight. "Don't be angry. We can continue later on."

"Okay. I'll hold it in till then."

Aw. This kid deserves a pat in the head. And so, you did.