Belphegor X Reader V

I'm back! Sorry it took so long but here's the animal oneshot for Belphie. I just listened to his song and it was so cute and refreshing. Anyway, what kind of animal have you got in mind for our sneaky wizard?

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

Amidst the wee hours of night, just as dawn was breaking, a particular demon was resting peacefully in his chamber, together with his twin brother. Even though morning was rapidly approaching, the Avatar of Sloth was adamant on sleeping in after tiring himself out the previous evening. Unfortunately, the main cause of his exhaustion had other plans.

Out of the blue, the calming silence was interrupted by the sound of the door swinging open. Nevertheless, the demon remained asleep and was oblivious to the impending danger. Upon sighting the clueless and vulnerable creature, furry ears twitched and a bushy tail wagged cheerfully.

Without a second thought, the uninvited guest leaped from their position and landed on the unsuspecting demon. By some miracle, he was still unconscious and, not at all affected by the disturbance. A tiny frown was etched on the intruder's face.

Then, a high-pitched squeaky voice erupted from the naughty fiend. "Belphie! Wake up!"

Seemingly, it did not do the trick. Belphegor appeared as serene as ever, looking like he might never awaken. You sat upright and gripped his arm, shaking his entire being relentlessly. Once again, you whined. "Wake up, Belphie! Let's go out and play."

His body twitched in reponse momentarily but relaxed immediately. It was no use. After all, even if there was an earthquake, he was not separating from his bed. Some violent nudging would not do the trick. Nonetheless, you continued moving him until your arms gave out. You slumped down in defeat and gazed shamelessly at your victim.

You contemplated crying out, in hopes of annoying his exhaustion away. It would work but there was a higher probability a stressed Lucifer or cranky Satan barging in and kicking you out of the building. So far, shaking his body and becoming noise pollution did not work.

Whilst skimming through other possible options, you studied and admired his facial features. As an average human being, you were lucky to had been able to freely stare at his face in close proximity. Thereafter, your eyes focused on his lips which were slightly parted. With your enhanced senses, you heard his light snoring and wondered why it sounded so adorable.

Inappropriate ideas flashed through your brain. It looks so soft and plump. I wonder how it feels. I want to kiss him. I shouldn't. It's not like he's gonna wake up from a light touch. Besides, it's just a peck on the lips.

Amidst all the swirling thoughts, you were already leaning down and involuntarily puckering your mouth. On cue, bright violet orbs gazed curiously back at yours, freezing you on the spot.

His voice was mellow and gentle, no trace of irritation or suspicion. "What are you doing MC? Can't sleep?"

"Uh...no." You stammered. "I was trying to wake you up."

Instantaneously, wrinkles formed between his eyebrows, not from anger but from concern. He questioned worriedly. "The sun isn't even up yet. We went to bed late last night. How are you so energetic?"

"I don't know. Probably because I'm a fox now." You shrugged, unbothered by the fact.

"You only grew fox ears and a tail so you're still human. And humans need sleep. Come, join me." Belphegor pointed out and spread his arms.

However, you stayed rooted in your place and simply stared at the space he provided. Realizing that you were not moving an inch, Belphegor took matters into his own hands. Abruptly, he grabbed your wrist and dragged you towards his body, caged between his arms and legs. It was quite a sight. If anyone saw you two, they would see a koala clinging to a fox girl rather than a human and demon.

"But I don't want to go to sleep." You grumbled underneath your breath.

Belphegor heard your complaints and muttered soothingly. "You have to. And I'm tired as hell."

You shot him a glare but found out that his eyelids were already shut, in preparation for another nap. With a huff, you poked his side which surprisingly invoked Belphegor to wiggle lightly. His action was unexpectedly adorable, prompting you try again.

However, before you could touch his torso, the demon seized your forefinger and breathed out a large sigh. All the while, his eyes remained closed then lazily opened. "I don't know if it's because of your condition, but you've been increasingly naughty than usual."

As response, you beamed mischievously and stated innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a good girl."

Doubt overshadowed Belphegor's expression, not believing a single word you just spouted. All of a sudden, he hovered over your body on all-fours. Your pulse raced at the proximity of your faces and felt his hot breath on your skin.

"You've been a bad girl, MC. I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson." The demon whispered enticingly and leaned in closer until his lips was a mere centimeter from yours. Instantaneously, you clamped your eyes shut, strangely anticipating his 'lesson'.

Your eyes shot wide open as you cackled like a villain. Meanwhile, your body fidgeted as Belphegor tickled your sides and back. "Hehehe-Bel-hehe-st-hehe-stop." You pleaded and attempted to swat his hands away but failed miserably.

"Not until you promise that you won't disturb me and my sleep."

"I pr-promise."

"And you'll sleep with me."

"I pr-promise."

Thankfully, Belphegor instantly retracted his fingers as soon as you blurted out your reply. The laughter was replaced with your panting breaths after being tortured mercilessly. The demon's limbs snaked around you once again and dragged you towards him. "Alright, let's sleep. I'll sing you a lullaby."

(A/N): "Alexa play Dreamscape by Satoshi Onishi."

Despite bursting with energy earlier, your eyes fluttered close at the sound of the demon's gentle voice and rested your head on his warm chest. His body softly vibrated while he sang which relaxed your state further. Not a moment later you were knocked out and received a soft kiss on the forehead.