Beelzebub X Reader V

Thank you Klaw07 for your suggestion for today's oneshot. So, which animal should we go for the final demon brother?

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

"That tickles MC." Beelzebub chuckled but did not make any attempts to untangle your arms around his lean torso. Instead, his left arm was wrapped around your waist while you buried your head on his chest. Furthermore, a lazy smile was plastered on your cheerful face. Currently, both of you were resting on the couch with you clinging to the giant teddy bear.

"What do you have there, Beel?" Belphegor's soft voice queried as he looked down upon you two, you specifically. On the other hand, your eyelids remained shut as you enjoyed the comforting warmth of Beelzebub.

"It's MC." Beelzebub replied then proceeded to pat your back lightly.

"Is that so? I thought it was someone else because of those black things on her head." Belphegor pointed out before touching it curiously. "What are they anyway?"

You shivered slightly at the sudden contact but paid it no mind. Cuddling the giant was too soothing.

"They're panda ears." Beelzebub corrected, eyeing the furry parts. "We're not sure where it came from. That's why, we're waiting for Lucifer to return. He probably knows how to deal with it."

"For someone who had grown extra parts, she sure is calm. Did she freak out?" Belphegor remarked, stroking the top of your head. The gesture was nice and you could feel yourself dozing off.

"I don't think so. She just appeared out of nowhere and wouldn't let me go. Plus, she's been following me everywhere I go." Beelzebub informed then tightened both of his strong arms around your tiny body. "Not that I'm complaining. She looks and feels so soft and fluffy."

"That's nice. Watching you two is making me sleepy." Belphegor commented before letting out a huge yawn. Meanwhile, you were already knocked out cold on Beelzebub's lap. You must have unconsciously moved from his side and climbed onto his lap.

At that moment, Beelzebub's monstrous stomach announced its presence with a deep bellow prompting Belphegor to cock an eyebrow. Phenomenal timing. The giant demon grinned apologetically before removing you off his lap and laying you down on the sofa.

"Please watch over her. I'll find something to eat. I'll be right back." Beelzebub whispered towards his younger sibling then made his way to the kitchen.

Once the Avatar of Gluttony was gone, Belphegor did as he was told and gazed at you intently. Seeing your sleeping form, the Avatar of Sloth could not help but follow suit as well. He plopped down on the floor and leaned his back on the couch. Not a second later, he, too, was unconscious.

☆☆☆

With your eyes still closed, your arms stretched out, in search for a particular individual. Wrinkles formed between your eyebrows when you came up empty-handed. Finally, you woke up and sat upright, your feet hitting something or someone accidentally in the process.

Taken aback, you found the youngest demon brother deep in slumber on the hard carpeted floor. His snores could be faintly heard. However, the question of why he was sleeping in such a place was immediately pushed in the back of your mind as soon you as thought of his twin brother. Carefully, you tiptoed around the demon and began your search for Beelzebub.

In no time, your eyes instantly spotted his recognizable towering and bulky figure once you step foot into the kitchen, the only place in the House of Lamentation where the demon would possibly be found dead.

The Avatar of Gluttony did not notice your presence since his back was to you while he was seemingly chowing down on dessert. Without making any sound, you approached the demon and snaked your arms around his waist, resting your head on his wide back. Beelzebub flinched from your touch and muttered. "MC? I thought you were sleeping."

"I was but you suddenly suddenly disappeared. It was cold without you." You answered honestly.

Your heart clenched when Beelzebub pried your arms away from his body. Luckily, he turned towards you then cupped your cheeks between his large hands. You caught whiff of a sickly sweet scent from his fingers.

Beelzebub crouched down then planted his lips unto yours momentarily. "I'm sorry. I was hungry and I didn't want to disturb your sleep. My belly was also being too loud for its own good."

"It's okay. Then, shall we go back? I want to sleep some more." You urged, clasping the hem of his jacket and looking cute unknowingly.

Your expression seemed to do the trick since the demon eagerly nodded and laced your fingers with his. Quickly, he pulled you after him and led you towards your room.

Inside your quarters, Beelzebub shrugged off his jacket and hung it on a chair near your vanity. Meanwhile, you eyed shamelessly how his muscles stretched and contracted. Without his parka, his shirt hung loosely but you could see his biceps peeking through the sleeves and wondered how it would feel as a pillow.

The bed let out a squeak under the weight of the demon, as he slipped beneath the sheets. In a heartbeat, you jumped in too and stuck to his side like glue. You sighed out contentedly when his musky odor mixed with sweet aroma overwhelmed your senses.

"It's kinda tight here." The demon mumbled. "Are you okay? Are you going to fall off?"

You stared at his violet orbs and beamed. "It's okay. Besides, there's no problem as long as we stay close together."

"True." Beelzebub agreed. Out of the blue, he kissed your lips gently then rested his chin on your forehead. "Go to sleep, MC. I'll be here when you wake up."

"Really?" You questioned dubiously, remembering the incident earlier.

"I promise." Beelzebub pledged before pulling you into his warm and loving embrace.