Beelzebub X Reader VI

Sorry that the previous chapter ended on a sad note. I originally intended to write Beel angst as well, but I didn't want to see him cry. So, don't worry, the train has left angst station and on its way to fluffville.

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

"Urgh, it hurts." You groaned unconsciously, clutching your stomach tightly. Thereafter, you shifted into a fetal position with your eyelids shut.

Another individual was also occupying the bed, sitting against the headboard. Upon hearing your dilemma, Beelzebub paused, preventing him from taking another bite into his sandwich. He faced you and questioned worriedly. "Does it really hurt that bad?"

A whimper leaked from your mouth as you nodded slowly. The demon gently touched and massaged your belly, intending to relieve the pain at least. Truthfully, the demon had little knowledge on the subject, always being surrounded by angels and demons all his life. He often witnessed you rubbing a particular spot whenever you were on your period and did just that.

Luckily, the heat emanating from the creature's body transferred from his fingers onto your body. It was more than helpful in minimizing the pain. Usually, you would be applying a hot compress, but Beelzebub's hand was far more comfortable. You laid flat on your back, allowing him more access to your abdomen.

"Are you feeling better?" The demon asked.

"Much better." You replied. "You're hand feels so nice and warm."

An hour passed by leisurely inside your bedroom. Not once did Beelzebub stop stroking your stomach with his right hand while feeding himself with the left. By then, the cramps settled down, becoming more bearable. With the sensation gone, your cravings emerged from the shadows.

"I'm hungry." You mumbled.

"Me too." The Avatar of Gluttony asserted, removing his hand from your abdomen then rubbing his own.

Beelzebub was the first to leave the mattress, you following afterwards. Behind the gigantic entity on its way to scour some food, you compared him to an indestructible force bulldozing everything in its way. Nothing can stop him. How was Beelzebub able to reach that size anyway? Perhaps, the main contributors would be his fearsome appetite and monstrous metabolism. It was an interesting topic to ponder. However, you did not have the energy to think further with a grumbling belly.

In the kitchen, both of you rummaged through the fridge and cupboards like a bunch of scavengers. Apparently, someone forgot to run an errand because you came up empty-handed. A visible disappointed frown was exhibited on your faces.

"Do you want to order take-out or dine outside?" Beelzebub suggested.

You debated for a minute before responding. "Let's go out. I think a walk would do me good."

The demon nodded in understanding, leading the way to the exit. Without changing out of your pajamas or grabbing anything else, you headed out of the House of Lamentation.

With your intense hunger, you chose the nearest fast-food restaurant, Akudonald's. As the only one carrying their wallet, Beelzebub paid for the 30 cheeseburgers, 20 fries, 20 nuggets, and beverages. (A/N: Great, now I want to order McDonald's too.) Bewilderment was visible on the cashier's face but you chose to ignore it. Too hungry to even bother.

A moan escaped your lips upon the first bite onto the juicy beef patty. The following chewing and swallowing were just as splendid. It did not matter how much calories you had taken or how eating excessively will affect your body later on. All that mattered was the indulgence and the satisfaction of your cravings. Furthermore, you could always shift the blame to your period or you were influenced by the Avatar of Gluttony.

After finishing the meal, no crumbs or flakes left behind, both of you sat back sloppily while rubbing your bellies. Beelzebub queried. "Was that good, MC?"

You hummed in delight. "That hit the spot."

"Me too. But, I can go for more." The demon challenged.

"What are you thinking?"

"Dessert. There's an ice-cream shop three blocks down."

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go."

☆☆☆

Eating is definitely one of life's greatest gift to all living beings. Meanwhile, for humans, a feat more wonderful is when someone else is paying. In your case, that would be Beelzebub who you wondered how deep his pockets were after all that spending. His feasting was unstoppable, even when you gave out eventually during the blow-out.

"My tummy hurts." You muttered.

The demon ceased sipping his milkshake and glanced at your alarmingly. "Do you need me to massage your tummy again?"

You shook your head. "It's not because of the cramps. I ate too much. I feel like throwing up."

His features were just as concerned as he asked. "Oh no. Should we go find a bathroom?"

"No..." You grumbled. "I doubt I'll actually puke. Let's keep walking so all the junk food gets digested faster."

"Alright then. Let me know if you get tired. I'll carry you on my back."

"Don't worry. A kiss is more than enough to give me energy." You joked then side-eyed him expectantly. "If only there was someone to give me one."

Catching your intentions, Beelzebub leaned down and planted a light kiss on your cheek. Consequently, a grin broke out of your face. "Now that I'm recharged, I can walk all day without any problems."

So you said, but had to be carried home an hour later caused by overexertion. Beelzebub had to, not only massage your abdomen, but also your sore legs and feet.