Solomon X Reader III

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

"Settle down everyone." The teacher announced then beckoned for someone to enter the classroom. "We have a new student here with us today. He transferred from (insert another country). Go ahead and introduce yourself."

"Hello everyone. My name is Solomon. Please take care of me." The transfer student stated casually in spite of your eyes almost popping out of their sockets. What the hell?!

"Alright. Your seat is over there." The teacher pointed towards the vacant chair right next to yours.

On his way to his seat, Solomon passed by you and shot you a knowing smile. "Long time no see, MC." He whispered after he settled down.

You were speechless for a minute before silently screaming. "What's going on?! How come I haven't heard anything about this? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to surprise you. Aren't you surprised, love?"

"Naturally! I really can't believe this. You have a lot of explaining to do, mister."

Before Solomon could respond, the teacher's voice echoed from the front. "Keep it down there. I know you're excited to get to know the transfer student, MC. But hold it out until break time."

The rest of the class chuckled at your eagerness to speak with Solomon which pushed only you into the spotlight.

In your defense, it had been more than a year since you left Devildom and separated from Solomon. Additionally, you could only communicate with him through your D.D.D. It was only natural that you would be overjoyed to see your long-lost friend. Sadly, your tearful reunion with your boyfriend had to wait until lunch break.

☆☆☆

"Dude, the last time I heard from you was when you were in Alaska. It was hard to get in touch with you afterwards. What was that all about? And now, you suddenly appear here out of nowhere. You really have a lot of explaining to do." You let out before taking a bite out of your chocolate mousse cake.

Classes already ended a long time ago. The heated interrogation that was scheduled during lunch break had to be postponed again because of your classmates. Unfortunately, you were not the only one who was curious about the foreign student. It was a challenge to compete against the whole class to speak with Solomon. Who knew he would be so popular among normal folks like you? Hence, after class hours, you dragged him to the nearest coffee shop.

"I'm sorry about that." Solomon apologized with a cup of coffee on hand. "The place I was staying in Alaska was secluded and did not have any signal."

"Alright. There's nothing we can do about that. But the thing is, I get that you travel a lot, but I still get worried when you don't respond to my calls and texts. I mean, who knows? You were already killed off in someplace I know nothing of. "

Solomon's orbs were glued to the swirling beverage in his cup while saying nonchalantly. "Don't worry. I won't die that easily. And if anything happens, I can just call for Asmo to wherever I am."

"That's great. I may not be much of help, but can you at least tell me about it? I want to be up to date on your life and your location. I don't want to hear your troubles from Asmo. I want to hear it from you."

"There's no need to tell you something that already happened." He replied which hurt you quite a bit. "Besides, I'm fine most of the time. You don't have to needlessly worry about something that didn't happen."

"It's fine." You insisted. "Text me. Call me. It doesn't matter. Tell me everything. Let me know if you arrived somewhere safely and if you are about to leave to another place. I can settle for that."

"Honestly, that's going to be a hassle." Solomon admitted inducing you to stab the poor slice of cake with your fork. "I travel all the time, often spontaneously."

"Well, you better do it. I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice." You inhaled deeply before announcing with your forefinger in front of his nose. "As your girlfriend, I have the right to know the whereabouts and condition of my boyfriend. And so, I demand that you contact me on a regular basis and report to me."

With a sigh, Solomon lowered your accusing finger before calmly responding. "That's too much work, MC. We're fine before. Why should we change?"

You scoffed at his ignorance and took it upon yourself to educate him. "We were fine because I was enduring it. When we lost contact while you were in Alaska, I almost went mad with worry.  I thought your body was buried in a snow avalanche. Also, we have to change 'cause, before, we were only in touch because I was always the one reaching out to you. You never talk to me on your own accord."

"That's because I forget things."

"Do you want to have a taste of my fist?" You bellowed and displayed your clenched fist. "Who the hell forgets they have a girlfriend? Want me to forget I have a boyfriend too? I can just go and delete your number and block you in social media."

Solomon slowly set his cup of coffee on the table then raised his hands. "Calm down, MC. That's not what I mean. You know, I love to travel. I'm always on the move and forget about everything else. I'm sorry about that. I'm going to make it up to you."

"And how are you going to make it up to me?"

"I'm surprised you still haven't realized. MC, I'm staying here. I'm going to make up for all the times we lost while we were separated. This time, I will stick to your side until you get sick of my face."

"That's not enough. You should make me remember why I made you my boyfriend in the first place."

"Certainly, my love."