Simeon X Reader V

Thank you to ItsRaven13 Klaw07 for inspiring this oneshot. What animal should we go for Barbatos?

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

Inside the Purgatory Hall, a certain angel was enjoying his leisure time as he sipped a cup of tea while reading a book. All of a sudden, another creature entered the garden and barged into his relaxing moment.

"You're here, Simeon?" Solomon queried.

On cue, Simeon dropped his book onto the table and replied. "Is something the matter? You look tense." As expected, the angel was keen on troubled individuals and would not hesitate to lend a helping hand. Solomon was aware of this fact and was relieved to find someone reliable rather than the loud chihuahua who would yap at anything he came across.

"Ha ha." The wizard laughed oddly, scratching the back of his neck. "As a matter of fact, I need to ask you a favor. You see, it's kind of an experiment gone wrong, so I'd appreciate it if you would watch over our dear friend, MC." Instantaneously, Solomon beckoned you over.

The following scenes were akin to that of a romantic story wherein the main characters first appear on screen. Slowly, you reluctantly emerged from the shadows with white soft feathers trailing behind you. You gulped inconspicuously as Simeon's examined your entire body, focusing on your arms which morphed into a pair of majestic wings, reaching all the way to the floor. Coincidentally, a light breeze passed by, bringing with it, pink flowers from nearby cherry blossoms. 'Spring has come' had never been so fitting except for this moment.

The forgotten third wheel coughed to remind you both of his presence. "I'll leave her to you Simeon while I research on how to reverse the spell."

"Of course. She's in good hands." Simeon responded; his eyes still glued onto you.

As soon as Solomon fled the scene, the angel sent you a gentle smile and gestured towards the seat across him. "Please have a seat, MC."

Once you were comfortably seated, Simeon entertained you much like how a host would welcome his guest. "Would you like some tea? Coffee? I'll go get you a cup."

"I would love some however, as you can see, I can't hold anything with these." You answered, lifting your arms awkwardly to prove your point.

Simeon nodded thoughtfully then stood up. "I'll go get you some snacks, then."

Before you could stop the angel, he already disappeared into the building. Although it was appreciated, his intentions were still futile because it was not like you could carry food too, unless you were willing to eat like an animal in front of the celestial being. Of course, you would rather starve than embarrass yourself in front of the angel no matter how understanding or open-minded he was.

Minutes later, Simeon returned with a plate filled with apple slices and tangerines. Unknowingly, the difficulty rose due to his choice of snacks. How on earth were you going to peel the tangerines when you could not even pick up an apple slice?

Simeon placed the dish at the center of the table. Thereafter, he took a tangerine and removed its skin swiftly and neatly with his long slender fingers. With a smile, he offered a piece of the fruit towards you. You merely stared at his hand then met his warm and clear ocean eyes. The hidden force behind his expectant gaze prompted you to lean closer and eat from his hands. Without having to clarify, you realized that was what Simeon wanted, him feeding you.

The action made you shy nonetheless, you could not pass up on the opportunity to have the angel pamper you. From your peripheral vision, you watched as Simeon ate another piece from the fruit. The tangerine tasted so sweet, you wondered if it was actually because of the snack or the bubbling giddiness within your chest.

"Too be honest, you caught me by surprise earlier." Simeon spoke up suddenly while feeding you an apple. "For a second, I forgot that you were a mortal. You were so beautiful that I thought I was in heaven."

You blinked, unprepared for such a genuine and heartfelt compliment. Then, his fingers reached out towards your face and removed a pulp from the corner of your mouth with his thumb.

"Even though we're in Devildom, your presence alone was enough to make me, an angel from the celestial realm, believe that I am in heaven."

You shook your head and refuted his statements sheepishly. "You don't have to flatter me. I already know that you're nice. You're just saying that because I have wings."

"If that were the case, I would think the same with Luke." Simeon joked then stroked the top of your head affectionately. "It's because it's you. Sometimes, I wish that I could take you with me back to the celestial realm. And seeing how you would potentially look as an angel is a dream come true for me."

Out of the blue, Simeon rose from his seat and leaned towards you. Feeling the warmth from his body, you unconsciously closed you eyes, anticipating of what was to come. Not a second later, his lips were a mere inch from your face, his breath fanning your skin.

"MC!"

With a jolt, you scooted away while Simeon straightened his posture. Dashing out into the garden was Solomon with an ancient manuscript. "I found a reversal spell."

"Umm...can we postpone?" You stated unexpectedly, surprising both Simeon and Solomon.

"Why?" Solomon questioned.

Instead of replying, you gazed towards the wizard intensely, hoping he would get the message. Thankfully, he was sharp and understood after reading the atmosphere. Soon, he was gone, leaving you two lovebirds alone.

"Looks like I'll be your angel for a while." You called out to Simeon who was equally cheerful.

"Aren't you a sweet angel."

Shall We Date? (Obey Me! X Female Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara