Lucifer X Reader VI

Hello! Mikorin here. I am so so sorry. My goodness it's been months since I last updated and I said that I will be releasing the final batch of oneshots. I will do just that. And so, for the last theme, I settled on something simple. "The characters taking care of you or nursing you back to health." (Not necessarily because you are ill.) Thank you for tuning in and enjoy the story. Look forward to the rest.

NOTE: This is a continuation of chapter 'Diavolo X Reader II'.

Requested by: KatyRay102

• MC: Main Character, which is you, the reader
• (A/N): Author's Note
• Italicized words: your thoughts

☆☆☆☆☆

After the unfortunate incident between you and Diavolo, days passed by normally without any concern for the pain you were experiencing. Everything and everyone carried on as usual regardless of your state as you hid yourself from the world, picking up all the broken pieces.

The sequence of events happened in a blur. As soon as Diavolo spouted the words "I'm sorry", your entire self shut down, leaving behind the deafening sound of your heart breaking and uncontrollable tears welling up in your eyes. In a fit of shame, you made a run for it and prohibited any form of contact with the demon. Since then, you stayed locked up in your personal haven, worrying the demon brothers.

Presently, the inhabitants of the House of Lamentation were having their breakfast in the dining room. Despite only missing a single person, the air was tense and nobody was uttering a single word.

Finally, the ever-sweet demon, Beelzebub, spoke up while eyeing your plate, strangely not touching it. "Is MC not coming down? She hasn't eaten anything for days."

Having enough, Satan confronted the last creature that she interacted with. "You either have something to do with it or know something. What happened? Why is she acting like this?"

It was basic courtesy to not carelessly spread someone's problems or issues, hence, Lucifer kept his mouth shut. It was best if you explained but he did not want his brothers to recklessly barge into your space while you were vulnerable. Instead, the eldest demon beckoned his siblings to head on to school.

The group, especially Mammon, begrudingly left. Rather than following his brothers, Lucifer sauntered over to your room, carrying a plate of toast, sunny side up eggs, sausages, and a warm cup of cocoa. He initially thought to bring you coffee but instantly realized caffeine might not be good for the stomach.

Standing before your door, Lucifer muttered gently. "MC. I brought you breakfast. Come eat."

It took several seconds before you replied with a weak voice. "It's okay, you can give mine to Beel. I'm not hungry."

The demon sighed quietly, it was not going to be easy after all. He persisted. "I made you hot choco. It has marshmallows in it. Asmodeus told me you liked it that way."

"