Chapter 83 - More mysteries

In the middle of the woods, I see a beautiful elegant woman, dressing all in white, sitting in a crystal throne. She is skinny, has a pale complexion, long silver hair, and light-gray eyes with thin pupils, just like mines when I'm on my druidess form. But her eyes display an endless sadness as if something is missing in her life. Beside her, on her left side, a white wolf sitting, as it is her guardian. She stretches her right hand into my direction, and I can hear her calling my name in a whisper.

?: Khawla...? Khawla...?

I wake up and sit on the bed, feeling a little bit lost and confused. I'm breathing short, as I'm a little bit scared.

"Who is she?"

Sebastian: Khawla...?

I look at Sebastian that is sitting on the edge of the bed. It was him that was calling me, not the lady in my dream.

Sebastian: Are you okay?

I can see a worried expression on his face and in his fierce amber eyes too.  He is apprehensive and nervous.

"What's up to Seb?"

Sebastian: You were irresponsive for a while like you were in a trance.

I'm still looking at him, and my disturbance is palpable as much as his. Sebastian is also staring at me, waiting for me to spill the beans. He is studying me right now; he wants to understand what phenomena are happening with me, or what powers I'm using at this very moment. And guess. I don't have the answers to these questions. I don't know what has happened to me to be irresponsive, and I don't know why I have dreamed of this mysterious lady and her wolf. Things are getting odder... By the way, what isn't odd in Mystery Spell?

I glance at the clock, and it states 06:20. I have only 10 minutes to get ready, in my uniform, to go to the College. I jump from the bed without answering Sebastian. I rush to the bathroom to a quick shower, to remove his fragrance from my skin, or people will start talking and gossiping about us two, what wouldn't bode well at all, as a Professor cannot get involved with his student. It is against what states the Code of Ethics of Mystery Spell University. It could imply severe consequences for both of us and have a severe impact on his career as a teacher forever. I still have to talk to him about this, as it was the reason for me not answering his proposal to move to his before.

I let the water runs freely throughout my body while I rub the soap against my skin. I'm doing it fast without thinking about my vision, as the clock tics against me. I cannot make Sebastian late. We have to arrive early, before the other people, because no one can see us together, as we have to keep our relationship in a very low profile.

I leave the bathroom wrapped in a towel, and Sebastian devours me with his fierce amber eyes of a predator ready to attack his prey as soon as he spots me. But we both know that we don't have time for a second, a third, and, maybe, a fourth round of sex right now, as we must go to the College. Me, to attend classes; he, to teach.

Khawla: Seb, if you want to go, go. I don't want to make you late. I can go on foot to the campus.

I say this while choosing my underwear in the drawers.

Sebastian: No. I will wait for you, little fairy. I don't want to lose this spectacle...

He says these very words with a husky and deep voice and bites his lower lip. It seems that the big bad wolf is hungry and wants to savor the view of me doing a reversed striptease.

I wear my panties without removing the towel, as I get embarrassed in his wish of seeing me getting dressed. Then, I turn around to him not see my boobs, as I know how he loves them, their volume, and the way they bounce. I remove the towel and wear my bra. I keep my back to him while I dress the blouse, the skirt, and the sweater, as I don't want to get flushed and soaked knowing how much he desires me.