Chapter 66 - Viktor's influence

Immediately, Sebastian hugs me tight and kiss my forehead. He's calmer now. It seems that my plan has worked and he believes in me. His voice is soft and, I would say, displays all his regret in being harsh to me.

Sebastian: Sorry, Khawla. I must have trusted in you. But you have to agree with me that this story is too odd.

I giggle like a school girl because, even Sebastian believing me in now, he still has his suspicions.

"You can bet your life that it's way odder than you think, Seb!"

I answer in a casual tone of voice, hiding from him how guilty I am.

Khawla: I decided to accept it because I also like challenges.

"And the Oscar goes to..."

Sebastian raises an eyebrow, and a smirk pops up on his lips. He has dareful air. I'm pretty sure that his imagination is flying far and wide, and that he's thinking in hundreds of challenges to propose me. He has not only a dareful air, but also a naughty face, and I think I will enjoy this game this time... The night has just started.

Sebastian: So, you like to be challenged, huh, little fairy?

I answer him taping the tip of his nose with my index finger in the same way we do while playing with a cat.

Khawla: Yes. But I accept only the ones I know I can win.

Sebastian: Hmm...

Sebastian has a thoughtful face right now. He's thinking in ways of challenging me and gets the most of the pleasures I can offer him because he knows how I can master this game of seduction and sex due to me being a druidess. And let's say that my favorites rituals always were the fertility ones...

Sebastian: I challenge you to kiss the tip of my nose, little fairy.

I chuckle like a little girl, mainly because the idiotic expression Sebastian is doing right now. Then, I kiss the tip of his nose, not before licking it. He smiles broadly and naughty and keeps challenging me with simple tasks.

Sebastian: I challenge you to kiss my chin.

I obey him promptly and kiss his chin with a loud mwah. Sebastian burst into laughter. He's having so fun with this game, and I should say that also me. He continues challenging me.

Sebastian: I challenge you to kiss and nibble my nipples.

The challenges are getting harder, as he's wearing his black leather jacket and a black T-Shirt. I pull his blouse till his chest, without removing it, and I do as commanded. First, I lap my tongue on his right nipple, to make it turgid, then, I kiss and nibble it, and I also play with my tongue around it. When I'm enough satisfied with the playing, I go to his left nipple, and I do the same, getting some moans of pleasure from my werewolf. And Sebastian keeps challenging me.

Sebastian: I challenge you to kiss... hmm... my feet.

I shoot Sebastian dead with my look, but I obey him. I remove his black military-style boots and his socks. But, before complying with the challenge, I tickle his feet. He looks at me with a smirk, as he isn't ticklish, putting down my evil plan of torturing him a little bit, just a little bit. Then, I shrug my shoulders defeated and lay a small kiss in each one of his foot with a loud mwah. Sebastian keeps challenging me and increasing the level of difficulty, as in a video game, where each level is getting harder.

Sebastian: I challenge you... hmm... to make me cum.

"Hmm... The challenges are getting better... Much better!"