Chapter 106 - At the Gym

As I guested, Sebastian isn't going easy at me in the gym. First, I almost died in that rower machine that he insists I warm up on as it works every single muscle of my body, from my arms to my core, butt, and legs. Gosh! That equipment is a medieval torture machine in disguise! I barely could go through 10 minutes! And Sebastian's goal is to make me warm up on this thing for 20 minutes!

Now, I'm in the other medieval torture equipment, don't ask me its name because I don't know any name of any of these... these... these things! How I hate being at the gym! Grrr...!

"Can't Seb give me a break?"

As per my sadistic coach, today's main goal is to work out my upper limbs and core. I need to strengthen my core muscles for a better posture while running, spinning, jumping. And I need to strengthen my arms to keep them up, at the level of my shoulders, all the length of a full program. It isn't easy to keep your arms in position if you're out of shape, as it's tiresome.

If you don't believe me, try to keep your arms leveled up with your shoulders for an entire 2 minutes and 50 seconds, the length of a short program, or for a whole 4 minutes, the length of the long program. As of now, I know I can't keep my arms leveled up with my shoulders for even an entire minute.

Sebastian: Come on, Khawla! Even chicken is stronger than you! Come on! Don't stop now!  More 15!

Is Sebastian trying to motivate me, or is he venting his anger for me being suspended? Damn it! I feel like I'm being punished and tortured, not being trained! Although training and torture are synonyms in my dictionary.

After more 15 movements in the medieval torture machine that you have to pull the bar attached to some weight from above your head to your back, I'm done. My muscles are on the verge of collapsing.

Sebastian: One-minute rest before more 30 of this movement. I'm increasing the weight in one kilo.

If looks could kill...

"R.I.P. Sebastian Jones!"

I send daggers at him. I'm so furious! I'm not in good shape as he is! Can't he see it?! What's a piece of cake to him, it's a huge struggle to me. Furthermore, I'm a girl, more fragile and less muscly by nature. Did he realize this? Well, of course, he knows that because our private parts are different and fit perfectly...

Sebastian: Okay! The minute is up!

Sebastian announces to my dismay. I heave an annoyed sigh before starting one more sequence of the medieval torture.

The one hour and a half in the gym went by this rhythm. The fact that I'm still under the drug's withdrawal influence didn't make it any easy. It, indeed, made things hellish, harder. I'm literally soaked from head to toe. Heck! Even my panties are wet, and it isn't the good type of wetness, if you know what I mean. My shoulders are in too much pain that I'm unable to lift my arms even to put a glass of water on my mouth.

Indeed, Sebastian has made a number on me in his sadistic coach mode.

After my hour and a half of torture, Sebastian asked me to rest while he workouts to keep that damn Greek God body of his, with those strong arms, shredded chest, washboard abdomen, protuberant V line that is an arrow indicating the direction of sin, toned legs... He really workouts hard, and he's so focused!

After an hour of intense exercises, Sebastian called it a day. I'm dragging myself out of the gym while he's in one piece. Damn it! How he manages so?

***

After we arrived home, Sebastian headed to the bathroom with me. He knows that I feel like crap. He removes his T-shirt easily and asks me sarcastically.