Chapter 41 - The punishment

(Mature content warning! This chapter has hardcore sexual content that maybe annoy some people. If you don't like BDSM practices, I suggest you skip this chapter)

Sebastian unlocks our room's door and makes a gesture to me go inside. I enter and stay near the entrance, waiting for him. I'm feverish and breathing short in anticipation of what it's about to come. Sebastian locks the door and looks at me with a sadistic smile. His voice is dry and authoritarian.

Sebastian: Take off your clothes, and do it slowly.

Sebastian sits on the armchair to admire the show. I begin to remove my small black cardigan. I undress one shoulder, then, the other, and I let it slips through my arms till it falls on the floor. Sebastian's gaze is intense on me. He's devouring me with his fierce amber eyes while he thinks in ways of torturing me with cruel touches.

I begin to open the buttons of my jumpsuit slowly. My hands are trembling. I can see Sebastian smiling broadly amused that I'm anxious and afraid of the untamed big bad wolf. I also let the loose jumpsuit slips through my body till it falls on the floor. I'm wearing only bra and panties now.

Sebastian: Take off your bra. And don't forget to play sensually with your boobs.

Sebastian's voice is still dry and authoritarian. And he knows that he's letting me in much frisson. I'm breathing shorter and heavier than before, and it only arouses him even more. I'm his prey, and he's the predator that will eat me entirely any time soon.

I contour my shoulder with my hand to make my bra's strip slides. And I do the same with the other side. I start playing with my breasts while they're still inside the fabric. I grab them slowly and caress and squeeze them softly. I can see the volume in Sebastian's trousers, and how he's breathing heavily. He's horny, and his fierce amber eyes are even darker. I put my hands on my back to open my bra to free my breasts. I let it fall to the floor too while they bounce due to their generous size.

Sebastian: Continue playing with your boobs.

Although his voice is still authoritarian, this time, it's deep and hoarse too. I grab my breasts again and squeeze them tenderly, while I pinch my nipples softly and gently. I keep playing with pleasure and even more daring, as I'm feeling self-confident in seeing which power I have over him. I can see how Sebastian is getting crazy, and it makes me wetter imagining ways he'll possess me.

Sebastian: Come here!

I walk cat-like till him. He sets his hands on my hips and start suckling and nibbling my nipple, devouring it greedily and with so much pleasure. Sometimes, he bites it a little bit harsh, making me let out small whimpers in pain. Then, he goes to the other breast and does the same, while unfastening his belt and trousers.

Sebastian: Knee down and suck me.

Sebastian slides to the front of the seat and opens his legs. I knee down, pull his gorgeous large and huge cock off of his boxer, and start licking the head. He let out a long moan of pleasure. He's leaning against the back of the armchair to enjoy my blowjob. For now, he's just relaxing after a busy day on the spotlights, before showing me what an untamed big bad wolf can do to naughty Little Black Riding Hood like me.

I lick and suck his perfect penis with so much pleasure, and each moan and groan Sebastian lets out, makes me more and more eager to continue exploring him with my mouth and tongue. I want him purring and under my druidess spell. I lap the head... I lick the balls and put them on my mouth and suck them softly not to hurt him. He's the one that is sadistic, not me. I feel him stiffing and shivering and moaning and groaning... He's putting himself entirely at my mercy. I begin to suck him in a sensual rhythm. My mouth is moving back and forth on his turgid cock making him breathe heavier than before, and his moans and groans getting longer and louder. I can feel him pulsing, ready to cum in my mouth. He lets himself goes with a thundery groan, and I swallow all his essence greedily.