Chapter 98 - The Sorority Party - Part 04

I'm back sitting on the bar, drinking some sparkling lemon water, waiting for the pills to kick in. I'm still a little bit uneasy with all the smell of alcohol in my surroundings, but I know all will be gone after I start to be under the influence of the drug.

This time, I won't overheat or anything, as I'm not mixing them with alcohol. I will respect my body and follow some breaks, even not feeling like having them, as I can't feel tired, as the substances increase my stamina by some folders.

After half an hour, I begin to feel the effects of Ecstasy in my system.

"Finally! Yay!"

I head back to the dancefloor to dance till dawn if Sebastian doesn't comply with his threat and enter the Sorority by two in the morning... What I doubt he would do, as he would be fired immediately if he dares to do so, as our relationship would be unveiled and all hell would break loose. Definitely, not Sebastian's style, as he's extremely discreet and reserved.

I'm dancing happily with the substances in my system, swaying my hips sensually next to two random guys in a flirtatious way. Of course, I won't do anything apart from dancing with them, as I'm loyal to my werewolf, but I let them hold my hips and my waist while dancing. I like the power I have over men in general. Even without using my seduction abilities, they're drawn to me. Advantages of being a druidess.

From the dancefloor, by the corner of my eyes, I see the moment Loan enters the party with his hand on the small of Samantha's back. His eyes spark with lust and desire as soon as he spots me. On the other hand, Samantha narrows her eyes with hatred as soon as she sees me.

I shrug my shoulders and get my attention back to the two handsome and tall men I'm dancing with. I don't give a damn to the nuts couple. I know Loan won't approach me tonight, as he's already on Samantha's leash, and I feel alleviated by that.

Samantha scrutinizes the place, like a spy, trying to figure out how to beat the girls' Sorority regarding the Campus's hottest party this year. She's dumbfounded with the theme and décor of theirs. She'll have a hard time figuring out ways of doing better than them.

"Good luck, bitch!"

One of the guys that I'm dancing with leans against me and whispers in my ear.

Guy01: Let's drink something.

Khawla: Yes, sure.

I agree; although I don't feel like stopping, I know I can't get tired under the drug's influence, so I follow the guys' flow not to overwhelm my body as I did last time. I must be careful, especially after a high dose as I've taken.

We three sit on the barstool. I'm in the middle of them, being sandwiched by the two hunks that are hitting on me.

Guy02: So, babe, what would you like to drink?

Khawla: Light Coke would be fine. Thanks.

Both seem surprised that I'm not going to order something alcoholic.

Guy01: Come one. It isn't a high school party, you can drink. You know that, right?

I send daggers to him with my look. Of course, I know I can drink... if I haven't promised Sebastian an alcohol-free night...

I let out a frustrated sigh.

"What should I say to get rid of the alcohol pressure?"

An idea comes to my mind which will make them not insisting on me drinking something alcoholic.