Chapter 27 - The Fraternity Party

This chapter contains substance abuse that can annoy some people

I spend the rest of the afternoon in my bedroom to avoid Nicolae that was seducing me to try to read my mind. Although his behavior was as low as any of Viktor's tactics, I can't get angry at him. And I have to confess that I want more! He left my body in frisson. And I feel terribly guilty as my heart belongs to Sebastian...

I let out a long sad sigh.

"I'm doomed! Indeed, I'm doomed!"

I'm sitting in my studying desk in my bedroom. Studying will help me to keep my mind busy. I look at my aquarium, and my Goldfish is there, with its nonchalant air. I get some fish food to feed it, and the Goldfish eats greedily. I keep observing it for a while.

Khawla: Oh, Fish! I was ditched by the two men that I feel attracted to death in less than 24 hours! What's wrong with me?

Fish: ...

Khawla: This never happened before! I've always seduced who I wanted.

Fish: ...

I let out a long sad sigh. I think I'm losing my seductive abilities. It's the only explanation, although I've never used my powers on any of them.

I try hard to focus on my studies. I'm going through the books Sebastian has lent me. I write down my questions and observations to when we'll have our class. I can keep it professional. I hope so.

And I keep my mind busy with the subject of my thesis until it's time to get ready to go to the Fraternity's party.

I chose a very sensual plain black long length dress with a generous low neckline that displays a lot of my cleavage making my boobs almost jumping outside of it. I need to feel pretty and desired! Two men ditching me is making me lose all my self-confidence! I highlight my eyes with a dark makeup in the way I like: thick eyeliner, smokey eyes and I put a dark purple lipstick. I'm very Gothic tonight.

I go downstairs and bump into Drogo that is also going to the party.

Drogo: Wow, little thing! I think all the guys in the party will have eyes only for you.

He smirks and winks mischievously.

Khawla: Good! Because it's what I want!

Drogo: Can I give you a ride, little thing?

Khawla: Sure!

While he's driving to the Fraternity, I start to play Cupid. I want Sarah to taste how vampires are good lovers as she became very curious about it that day and I've seen her looking at Drogo pensively.

"Girl, you're searching for trouble!"

Khawla: Drogo, what do you think about Sarah?

He's stunned. I think he was not waiting for this type of question from me.

Drogo: I don't think anything. She's an Osborne, little thing.

Khawla: Forget that she's an Osborne for a while. Sarah is pretty, isn't she?

Drogo is pensive. Then, he smirks. I don't need to read his mind to know that he agrees with me.

Khawla: She has a nice pair of legs too, huh?

Drogo smiles devilish. She's a woman, and he's a man. Of course, he scrutinized her body before. Indeed, Sarah has beautiful long legs. Her tights are firm and well-shaped, and it seems that she doesn't have any cellulite.