Chapter 24 - Sebastian confesses his feelings

I wake up before my alarm clock. I'm already sitting under my meditation tree waiting for Sebastian. I bring with me a bottle of water, some gauze, bandages, and a pot with my herbal paste to take care of his wounds. The huge black wolf doesn't take long to show up. He sits in front of me, facing me. My voice is a whisper.

Khawla: I prefer your human form to take care of your wounds.

The huge black wolf shifts into Sebastian in front of me for the first time. I get fascinated.

His gaze is intense on me. An awkward feeling overwhelms me because now I know his secret and he knows mine. The things will never be the same...

Without moving his gaze from me, he removes his black leather jacket. I notice that he isn't using my black scarf anymore. There's a white bandage around his arm. He gets my scarf from his pocket and gives it to me. It's washed and has his woody perfume on it. I take back my scarf and put it on my neck.

Khawla: Give me your hand.

Sebastian gives me his hand, and I lean it in the top of my breasts. My heart speeds in an incredible velocity under his contact. I'm feeling feverish. I start to remove the white bandage that is wrapping his wounds now. It has little blood on it. I see that the wounds were sewed. His voice is deep, intense.

Sebastian: I sewed myself. They were bleeding.

I nod. He did a great work!

I put my hands around his wounds without touching them. I want to double check if the bone is recovered entirely, as I was too much weakened to be sure. My eyes turn into light gray, my pupils get as thin as in cat's eyes. I begin scanning. Yeah, I was right, and it isn't all healed. It still has a small crack.

My gaze meets his that is still intense on me. I concentrate, and warmth comes from my hands. This time, the magical barriers are totally down, he's putting himself at my mercy, but he's still strong, and it takes a great effort from me.

My eyes turn into the normal gray-blue. My voice is still a whisper.

Khawla: Your pain isn't only because of the wounds. Your bone still had a crack. Now, you're fine.

Sebastian doesn't answer me. He's looking at me as he's fascinated.

"Why is he looking at me like this?"

I move my gaze away to start taking care of his wounds. I get a gauze, I put water on it and start cleaning Sebastian's wounds softly, being careful, trying not to cause any more pain. I can see him contracting his jaw and stiffing his arm a little, but he isn't uttering any sound. His fierce amber eyes are deep on me. After cleaning them well, I get the herbal paste and start to spread it gently onto his wounds. I can see him clenching his jaw, holding his breath deep and stiffing his arm harder. Then, I get a clean bandage and wrap his arm with care. I look into his fierce amber eyes. His voice is hoarse.

Sebastian: You aren't mad at me anymore.

I'm hypnotized, lost in his fierce amber eyes. I murmur.

Khawla: How do you know it?

Sebastian moves his hand caressing my breast. I let out a moan of pleasure. His hand goes down, to my hips. He moves forward, making me lay down. He towers over me. I'm on fire. He holds my wrists beside my head and whispers without moving his gaze from mine.

Sebastian: You were careful not to make me feel more pain. If you were angry, you would make me suffered in revenge.

Oh, yeah! He's absolutely right! I would make him pay for his sins merciless!