???: I can sense that your hands are trembling, young wind draki. Said the one with bronze color eyes. The vibrations have me very curious about what you have to tell us

???: I would only dare to disturb your meeting if this wasn't of the highest urgency, Pillars.

???: Tell us, my kin. Said the one with dark shamrock eyes. Whatever the neshs have shown you clearly have caused your scent of being scared and worried.

???: They have sire.

Red: Well what is it? Said annoyed.

???: The neshs have shown me that........a half-draki exist and his dragon half is starting to emerge.

This news utterly leaves them speechless as a gusting wind blew into the wind as a roar could be heard.

Melusine: Oh my. Said looking up. That wind was utterly disgusting. No grace or beauty in it at all.

Ivory: Hmmm, this is quite troubling indeed.

???: Agreed. The ground itself trembles in fear from this roar.

???: Hehehe I can feel a very dark spark within that roar. Said the one with royal yellow eyes.

???: Did the winds show you what the boy looked like? Any distinctive features?

???: Unfortunately, they couldn't sire. Forgive me.

They remained quiet as they thought about what he said.

Red: So a half draki runt still lives. Said as he chuckled. This is interesting.

Melusine: Oh dear, you better not be thinking of trying to find the child. I question your kind sense of smell since the only thing your kind smells is that disgusting volcano.

Red: And your kind always lives in that lousy water!! I doubt your nose even works on smelling anything!

Melusine: Picking a fight are we? Need I remind you, I have the advantage against you. You possibly can't win against one with grace and beauty you utter beast. Said rather cocky.

Red: Keep talking and I'll show you that your beauty is nothing compare with the great brilliance of our flames!!

Right before the argument between them continued, a loud slam stopped them as the fires dissipate to very little sparks, and they back away slightly.

???: Aeros, Melusine, you quarl will not be tolerated here. Am I clear?

Aeros, Aqua: Forgive us, Dagurashi. Said bowing their heads.

Another set of eyes appeared above them as they were a bit smaller in size. Several sets of torches lit up lighting a set of stairs leading up to where the eyes were revealing someone sitting on a throne. The light showed a man wearing rather exquisite clothing as his tail, large in size slowly moved near the chair after crushing the ground near him. His hands had scales on them as they were razer sharp as they appeared they could easily cut down anything. The man also had a rather long beard that reached down to the middle of his chest along with a massive set of wings expanding behind him.

Dagurashi: Just how long does the child have until his dragon half takes over?

???: I'm not sure Lord Dagurashi, but from what the winds have shown me, it won't be too long until it takes over.

Dagurashi: I see.

Ivory: What shall we do Lord Dagurashi?

Aeros: I say we try to find this runt before the worst happens.