He got to his feet as he leaped off the tower flying down towards the bottom. He fell alongside the tower as he looked towards the ground until he expanded his wings and started to fly towards the building sitting in the center where all biomes connected. As he flew towards the building, he passed several other people each wearing a different color attire from one of the elements. Upon coming closer to the building, he landed on the Wind element entrance and started to run to the Pillar's council chamber to inform them. As he runs through the halls, he slowly arrives at the chamber, two large guardians stood in front of the door as they wielded large spears consisting of a magical steal. Before he could reach the door, the two guardians tapped the spear into the ground as a rock wall appeared in front of the door.

Guardian 1: Halt. No one shall disturb the pillar's meeting.

???: Please. The news I bring is something that they must know! Said catching his breath.

Guardian 2: Your news shall wait until the meeting is done.

???: This cannot wait! They must know immediately as should Dagurashi!

Guardian 1: What news is this that should even concern our great leader Dagurashi? Said glaring at him.

Guardian 2: Choose your words carefully or you will face the death penalty. Said doing the same thing.

The man slowly caught his breath as he looked sternly at the Guardians.

???: The neshs have shown me that a half-draki is still alive.

This caught the Guardians' attention as they were surprised to hear this.

Guardian 1: A half-draki exists? Said utterly shocked

Guardian 2: Are you sure that this is not illusion wind kin?

???: It is not. The presence and the scent from the wind are nothing like an illusion. This is clearly a sign that his dragon half is started to emerge. It's only a matter of time until the worst happens.

The two Guardians looked at each other and nodded. They tapped their spears as the rock wall vanished. Both Guardians opened the door as they looked back at him.

Guardian 1: Enter.

Guardian 2: This news you shared is of utter importance.

The man nodded and quickly entered the room as the Guardians shut the door behind him. Once the man entered the room, he made his way to the center of the room where he stood in the center as six sets of flames each representing the different color biomes. The man quickly knelt as he bowed his head as six sets of eyes appeared from behind the flames.

???: Forgive me, Pillars but I bring urgent news that needs to be brought to your attention

???: As if, what kind of utter news demands you disturb our meeting!! Shouted the red eyes.

???: Oh calm yourself Red. Said the one with aqua eyes and a feminine voice. You and your kind are so aggressive. Have you ever thought of hearing what he has to say before your temper shows?

Red: These meetings are important for our future as they shouldn't be disturb, Melusine!! Shouted glaring at her. You and your water piss kind should just shut it!!

???: She is right, Red. Said the one with white eyes. Sometimes it is best to listen before shouting.

Red: You're just as annoying as she is, Ivory! Just always so calm and collected just pisses me off!