33

Taehyung's POV

no matter how hesitant I was to do so, I agreed to let hoseok and yoongi help me with carrying jimin's luggage to my house. jin and the others decided to tag along because they missed being at my house.

"this is light!" hoseok grinned, his face hidden behind the cardboard box he was carrying.

"why do you say that as if you accomplished something big?" yoongi rolled his eyes as he dragged a suitcase beside hoseok.

"because i did."

"bet you're gonna drop it before we reach taehyung's house."

"bitch try me-"

"now don't you two start." jin warned, narrowing his eyes at the two men who were about to start their usual childish name calling match. "I have headache, and I don't feel like hearing you two scream at each other."

"but-"

"did i stutter?" jin snapped his head towards hoseok's direction who yelped at the sudden harsh glare him was giving him.

shoulders slouching, as if he was trying to be smaller, hoseok silently shook his head and continued to walk in silence.

"okay, karen." yoongi muttered to himself, glancing back to see jin glaring at him.

"the fuck did you just call me?"'

"I said," yoongi took a deep breath, puffing out his cheeks for a dramatic effect before yelling, "OKAY KAREN-"

"YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!" jin growled before running after yoongi who already took off down the sidewalk, the two yelling at each other as namjoon sighed at their foolish behavior.

I think out of everyone here, namjoon is the most mature man I've ever seen.

. . .

"MS. KIM!!!" jin nearly screamed, startling the woman who opened the door before wrapping his arms around her.

"oh my gosh, jin!!" my mother squealed as the two hugged as if they haven't seen each other in years. "I've missed you so much!"

i mean they haven't, but still...

"hey, I'm a human being too." yoongi poked his head out from behind me due to his lack of height. "give me a hug."

"I see you haven't changed at all, yoongi!" my mom grinned before yoongi walked ahead and gave her a gentle hug.

- x -

I'M STILL ALIVE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

so, I'm in this thing called school right, and they give us a shit ton of work without helping because it's oNLiNe lEaRnIng

so now I'm home schooled SO I CAN UPDATE AGAIN HUEEEEEEEEE

I missed you guys and this shit ass book ;-;

and no this chapter isn't finished but I need to update this book so YEET

EXPECT MY USUAL UPDATING TIME AGAIN WOOHOO

- edutaetion -