Jimin's POV

over the past few days I've last seem Taehyung, he seemed so distant and cold. almost as if I had done something wrong.

even if I do so, i have no idea what had triggered him like that.

and to my despair, news travels fast around this school, so everybody new about "kim taehyung triggered by the new guy" or something along the lines of that. I wasn't really paying attention to the gossip. everyone knows that once you tell a story, people will exaggerate to the point where it sounds like someone died.

at least that's what I know from personal experience.

other than all of that happening, and the sudden bullying by those girls from before increasing since I "attacked" their "oppa", I did manage to make one friend.

"jimin-ah!" I heard a familiar voice yell from behind me, making me smile.

for once I had some good news since that day.

"hey jungkook!" I turned around and waved at the panting teen behind me, looking like he almost ran a marathon and back. "why were you running?"

it took him a few seconds to catch his breath, before he spoke, "i-i came to give y-you this," he gestured to the small paper in his hand and gave it to me. "s-someone told me to g-give it to you!" he stuttered, although my attention was averted to the writing on the once blank paper.

'I'll see you soon.'

i stared at the writing, my confusion seemed to show quite proudly as jungkook asked if I was okay.

I shook my head and folded the piece of paper, kneeling down to mindlessly placing it in my backpack as I shook my head. "just a weird note, that's all." I looked up and smiled at him, seeing the worry on his face slowly vanish before he nodded.

I stood back up, slipping on my backpack as jungkook played with the hem on his jacket, which I noticed became a habit of his whenever he didn't know what to say.

I started walking down the hallway of this large school, jungkook quickly trailing behind me as we both headed for the exit of the school.

as shy as jungkook may have been, he's actually really fun to be around. maybe it was because of his reaction to such simple things, or maybe it was because he's such a nice person to get along with. since we both didn't exactly have all the friends in the world, we got along quite nicely.

"so, anything exciting happen for you today?" I decided to spark a conversation as we both left the school grounds, on our way to the library.

jungkook kept silent for a moment, staring at the sidewalk before he shrugged. "n-not really..." he mumbled.

I just hummed in response, looking around as we walked down the empty sidewalk. despite not having the best reputation at school, I was pretty much fine. not counting the bullying and all, the teachers were really nice, and so was jungkook and some people at the library.

jungkook even said I was an an extremely optimistic person. I still don't exactly know why. there's always a positive side in any situation.

"okay, we're here!" I smiled, now in front of the adorable sized library. it wasn't big like those libraries that had so many shelves of books and technology, it was basically just like a place where you could come and just relax and enjoy the quietness. it was a perfect place to study.