29

(I wonder if innocent minded readers are still here-)

Narrator's POV

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, I WANT YOU IN MY ROOM, LETS SPEND THE NIGHT-"

"HOSEOK IT'S 5 IN THE MORNING. GO TO SLEEP."

"MAKE ME CHILD OF NAMJESUS."

"for the love of god I will kick you out of my house."

"but I live with you."

"that can be changed."

"bruh-"

"EEEEEEEEH THERE'S A ROACH IN THE KITCHEN WHERE'S THE BLEACH?!?!!"

"i-i think it's in the b-bathroom, jin hyung!" jungkook answered for the panicking eldest who was frozen behind the kitchen counter, staring at the brown bug which crawled creepily all over the wall.

hoseok walked into the kitchen, speaker and energy drink in hand as he went and stood beside a shivering jin. "you okay, hyung?"

"there's a damn roach on the wall!!" jin nearly barked at hoseok and the pointed to the location of where the bug was.

hoseok turned his head to where the bug should've been, but to his surprise there was nothing on the wall. "um, there's nothing there jin...."

both men froze in place when they realised what that meant.

"it's g-gone..." jin breathed out heavily,  knowing that it was somewhere in this room, but where would remain a mystery for the two.

"hey there is it!!" hoseok gasped as he pointed to the counter in front of them where the bug stood proudly where jin was making his coffee.

jin flinched when realising how close it was, and remained still as they watched the bug.

"i'm tony stark and i'm not afraid of you!" hoseok declared as he brought his hand out and pointed at the roach, a confident smirk on his face as the bug's antenna twitched.

almost in a taunting way, the bug slowly drew closer to jin and hoseok, making the older man slowly hide behind the red haired male who didn't seem to flinch at all.

weirdly, the bug stopped moving, making hoseok a bit confused, but he held his ground as he watched the bug with an intense stare.

suddenly the bug's shell looked like it split into two parts, making jin yelp and hoseok flinch.

"wait a minute..." hoseok mumbled, his mind coming to realisation as to what came next.

and out of the blue...

the roach...

began....

to fly....

"THE FUCK IS THIS WITCH CRAFT?!?!?" hoseok screeched as jin was long gone, already out of the kitchen as hoseok paled at the sight.

"BITCH YOU BETTER CLIP THOSE DAMN WINGS OFF BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FLY- OH SHIT!!" hoseok ducked down to the ground when the bug zoomed over his head and onto the pastel white oven.

snapping his head towards the bug, he looked around for any sort of weapon to kill the horrid thing with.

he remembered the cabinet that held all the cutlery, but he also knew how yoongi placed a lock on it and hid the key due to hoseok nearly cutting his finger off because of his ignorance.

"you know what, fuck it." hoseok took a deep breath, before screaming. "JUMANJIIIIIIII-"

"what the hell is going on?" yoongi's voice was heard from one of the two entrances in the kitchen.

"THERE'S A ROACH."

"i can see that."

"KILL IT."

"why?"

"BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T IT WILL MUTATE AND GIVE BIRTH."

"why is this relevant to me?"

"IT'S YOUR HOUSE."

"correction, it's my mom's."

"YOONGI THE ROACH CAN FLY!!!"

yoongi's eyes widened at that. "oh."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN OH??!?!"

"what's happening?" jimin asked quietly from behind yoongi, rubbing his tired eyes as taehyung only peaked into the kitchen from behind the two men.

"alright, you all need to shut the fuck up," jennie declared as she marched into the kitchen without a care, phone in hand as her face was screaming in need of sleep. "I was playing mystic messenger peacefully and almost won a date with 707 but noooo, you shits made me click the wrong button and now I'm out of hourglass's."

"jennie wait-" hoseok tried to warn the woman who grabbed a cheap looking plate from the cupboard, and walked towards the oven where the roach was.

without warning, jennie rose the plate high in the air, before harshly slamming it down where the roach was, resulting with everyone flinching as the glass from the plate shattered and flew everywhere.

but hey, the roach was dead.

"well hot damn..." yoongi mumbled as he watched jennie leave the room unannounced and not bothered at all. "thank god I got that plate from dollarama."

"is it dead??" jin poked his head through the passage way of the kitchen where jennie once left, and after he received a small nod from jimin, he sighed in relief. "I never thought I would encounter a roach. let alone a flying one..." he shuddered.

"you coward!!!" hoseok yelled at jin. "you left me to DIE."

"survival of the fittest, hobi."

"WHY YOU-" hoseok was interrupted by yoongi grabbing the enraged taller male's hand.

"i'll take it from here." without a reason why, hoseok was yanked out to the kitchen with yoongi without reason, confusing everyone as taehyung finally let out a sigh.

"that was the longest 20 minutes of my life." taehyung mumbled, making jimin chuckle as jin left the kitchen.

- x -

i believe i can flyyyyyy

- edutaetion -