18

Jungkook's POV

"i think this plan sucks." taehyung mumbled as he walked down the sidewalk, jennie right beside him as jimin and I trailed behind the two. "she said that I should come alone or something happens to yoongi."

"tae, whether we come or not, something is going to happen." jennie said as she let her lips morph into a smirk. "and it's going to be bad for that deceiving rat."

"she doesn't even deserve to be called a rat. she should be called a motherfu--" jennie covered taehyung's mouth as she pointed ahead to where the front of the library was, suki standing their patiently as she looked around.

the only thing I noticed this time from the last time that jimin and I were here, was that there were a casual amount of people going in and exciting the rather small building. but suki waited right st the steps which led up to the front of the library.

the four of us quickly hid behind the arcade store, which was only a few blocks away from where the blonde girl was standing. even though there was no point for us to, since she probably couldn't see us from here anyways.

"okay, remember what jin said, tae." jennie looked behind her to see taehyung just blink, a look as if he had no idea what the eldest said, making jennie sigh and remind the black haired man. "just stall with jimin by talking to her, while jungkook and i go inside to search for yoongi."

"talk to her? why don't I just insult her for the little barny ass she really is--"

"taehyung, whatever you do, whether it be to insult the girl or be the next romeo, just don't let her come inside the library. if she does, give us a heads up so we can hide, alright?" jennie instructed taehyung, the older male sighing as he nodded his head. "remember, it's for yoongi."

"oh, and when we're done, namjoon will let you know so we leave in jin's van."

"nice...I guess." taehyung shrugged as he glanced ahead of him, doing everything in his power to restrain himself from just beating suki to the ground like she actually deserved. but then again that wouldn't look good to the public eye. "jimin, jungkook,"

both jimin and i looked at taehyung as soon as he said our names as he looked back to face us. "are you sure you want to help? I mean, jennie could do just fine on her own..."

I didn't exactly volunteer to help, more like with one look from jin and I knew i'd rather keep my life, thank you very much. "i-i guess..." I mumbled, not really knowing what to say as jimin smiled and nodded along with what I said.

Jimin's POV

i could tell with how taehyung kept his gaze on the two of us a bit longer than he should, that he was unsure about us helping along with the rescue of yoongi.

i wouldn't mind helping taehyung's friend, yoongi, as long as jungkook and the others don't get hurt than I'm okay with it.

"wait a minute," jennie suddenly mumbled as she looked to the side in deep thought. "the story with hoseok doesn't make sense..."

taehyung raised an eyebrow at jennie's claim. "what do you mean?"

"namjoon said this was because of a water accident that made hoseok spill water on himself," jennie started, taehyung urging her to continue because we did have a time limit before taehyung and I had to go see suki. "if all hoseok had to do was change his clothes real quick, then why did suki go with him..."