二十

Narrator's POV

"pineapples go on pizza."

"that's fucking illegal are you drunk?"

"it's JUST MY OPINION!!"

"and this is just my opinion."

"but it taste so good together!"

"THAT'S NASTY."

"YOU'RE NASTY."

"YOUR FACE IS NASTY."

"YOUR EGO IS NASTY."

"YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!!"

"then what are you to me?"

"a fucking sexy god, that's what."

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!!!" jennie barked at the two arguing males who flinched at her loud voice.

"but jennie! jin says pineapples shouldn't go on pizza!" hoseok pointed is finger right in front of jin's face.

"don't you point those sausages at me." jin slapped hoseok's finger away from his face as he scoffed. "as a person who knows how to cook, I know how to separate good food combinations from the bad ones."

"you're taste blind."

"what does that even mean?"

"it means you clearly can't taste anything. pineapples on pizza is a religion."

"well I guess I'm not part of that religion then."

"jin I swear to go--"

"we leave you here for a few hours and this is what happens? I expected this from taehyung, but not you, jin." namjoon sighed when jin just pouted and looked away from hoseok to the group of people standing by the door.

"seriously though," jin cleared his throat. "how was everything? did you get yoongi back?" hoseok perked up at the last question looking through the doorway for the said male.

to answer jin's question, yoongi, who was at the back of the crowd, made his way to the front, hoseok gasping when he saw his long lost boyfriend right in front of him.

(for some reason this paragraph had me laughing so hard--)

"y-yoongi?" hoseok's eyes widened as yoongi sent the younger male a small smile, but that smile faded when yoongi noticed the cast on hoseok's arm.

"hobi, what happened to you...?" yoongi went and sat beside hoseok on the bed he was sitting on, gently placing a hand on his cast and hoseok shook his head.

"it doesn't even matter. I'm just so happy you're okay..." hoseok wrapped his one able arm around yoongi, the mint haired male carefully hugging hoseok back, making sure he didn't add any pressure to his casted arm. "please don't leave me again...."

"I won't, hobi." yoongi let go of hoseok, seeing as the younger was grinning ear to ear as he softly patted his red hair willingly.

"we'll leave you two to catch up with each other." jennie smiled as she gestured the other males to leave the room, which they did, jennie being the last one out as she closed the door behind her.