十有

Taehyung's POV

"it's so..........fricken......hot." i groaned as i rolled around on my bed, my usual plain t-shirt now replaced with a white tank top and shorts.

(it really is though....😳)

summer was definitely on it's way with the increase of heat that happened all of a sudden, and it's not that I don't like summer. it's just the extremely hot days where I can't even sleep that bugs the hell out of me.

"maybe we could visit the waterpark after we finish our study notes!" jimin recommended, a usual smile on his face as he was also in a tank too and shorts, large notebook placed on his lap as he twirled a pencil in his hand just for fun.

"a waterpark won't do it. we have to go to a pool." I said as I sat up on my bed, but immediately regretted it because I felt hot all over again. it's like if a lift my arm my whole body sweats due to this stupid heat. "or live in our freezer. that could also work."

"you know, a friend of mine told me a long time ago is if you don't have an air conditioner, just turn on the shower, keep it on the lowest temperature possible, then get a fan to blow the cool air around the place!" jimin advised to me as I shrugged.

maybe that could work.

"nah, lets just go to the pool. I don't want to die of....what's it called...?"

"dehydration?"

"I guess that could work...." I mumbled. "but before we even do any of that, we should ask the others to come too. it'd be pretty boring if it was only the two of us."

"are you saying I'm boring?" jimin let his lips curve into an irresistible pout, crossing his arms right after he placed his pencil on top of his notebook.

"no. sorry, I just worded it wrong. it would be better if we were with a group of people." I corrected myself, but I think I just made it sound worse as jimin just continued to write more notes. "are you comfortable around everyone else? by everyone else I mean hoseok, namjoon, jin, jennie, jungkook, me, and....am I forgetting anyone else?"

"no, you're not. I think it would be fun to have the others join in. they all seem really nice!" jimin said as he closed his notebook, resting on the nearby counter with his pencil. "but today is thursday... maybe we could do it on the weekend?"

"I'll text the others to see if that's okay with them," I grabbed my phone which was on the ground for some reason, then quickly opened up a group chat.

taehyung started a group chat

Taehyung added
j-hopeworld, jennie, kim_namjoon, kookies, & jinnie to the chat

taehyung: not trying to be rude or anything but how did Jungkook's contact get in my phone?

jinnie: I put it in a week ago because Jungkook was too shy to ask

kookie: no I wasn't!

kim_namjoon: you do realise I'm teaching a class right now, right?

taehyung: if you were then you wouldn't be on your phone 👌

kim_namjoon: smart little shit