十六

Narrator's POV

"jimin?!" taehyung nearly shrieked jimin's name, making him flinch in surprise as jin and hoseok burst with laughter at taehyung's stunned face.

"sorry for interrupting, I just came to see if hoseok hyung was alright." jimin let his eyes cast from taehyung who was catching his breath, to hoseok who looked at him with a large smile on his face.

"and so did we!" the voice of jennie came from behind jimin as she walked inside the small hospital room. jungkook and namjoon right behind her as she smiled. "how are you feeling, hoseok?"

"eeeh," hoseok scrunched up his face when he glanced at his casted arm. "ca va I guess."

"damn frenchie..." taehyung mumbled.

"RACIST!!!" jin literally slapped the back of taehyung's head, knocking some respect into the younger boy as his parent mode activated. "didn't your parents teach you any manners?!"

"damn, you could even hear the slap from here..." namjoon whispered as he watches taehyung get scolded by jin, pitying the younger man who seemed to just let the rant go through one ear and out the other.

"so," taehyung started as he rubbed the back of his head, wincing a bit from jin's slap. "are we going to the pool or no?"

"actually how about we go to the beach? we can use jin's van to get there." namjoon suggested much to jin silently glaring at him.

"oh hell no. last time I let you guys use it we got pulled over, namjoon popped my tire, taehyung nearly got arrested for sticking himself out the window, yoongi was pissed off to the point he ditched us, hoseok kept on picking bad radio stations, and we were only going to walmart." jin frowned. "imagine what it would be like of we had twice the amount of people, and a further distance to drive..."

"but the beach is so much better!" jennie pleaded, ignoring jin's huge reason as to why not we should use the van.

"even if we did use jin's van, wouldn't it be better if we just wait until summer vacation?" hoseok asked, diverting all the attention in the room to him. "it's only in a few days anyways."

"actually it's in a week, if I'm not mistaken. but since we have a lot of extra students graduating this year, we'll be holding two separate graduations on different days," namjoon spoke up. "one being the end of this week, and the other being on next wednesday."

"what day is it today?" jimin asked the older male who pulled out his phone before giving him an answer.

"it's tuesday."

"i thought it was friday..."

"we all did, taehyung."

"wait," jin glanced at hoseok for a second, before sighing. "aren't we all forgetting that we need hoseok to recover first? and we need some answers from suki?"

the real problem finally dawned on everyone as I watched hoseok, wondering what on earth happened to him.

"i-i have her phone n-number if any of you want to c-call her." jungkook said as he reached down in his sweaters pocket and took out his sky blue phone.

"why do you have her phone number?" taehyung raised an eyebrow at the youngest in the room, who flinched at taehyung's stern gaze.

"s-she's my partner i-in history class..." jungkook answered taehyung who still looked a bit suspicious of the younger.

jin noticed the growing tension between the two males, so he took this chance to thank jungkook and quickly dial the phone number from his phone.

placing the phone to his ear, we all waited silently for suki to answer.

after a few long rings, jin was greeted by the agitating voice of suki.

"why hello, kim seokjin"

"suki what the hell did you do to hoseok?" jin wasted no time in playing along with the blonde haired girl who just sighed.

"I didn't do anything."

"you were the last one to be seen with hoseok, so you'd at least be a suspect."

"oh really? how?"

"all those things you said to hoseok a few days ago. purposely making him feel bad about himself. that itself shows how you have no good intentions for him to begin with."

"you have no proof, jin. whether I did something to hoseok or not, that's a fact."

"the school has cameras in each hallway."

"and you really thought I didn't think of that?"

jin rolled his eyes. "you could be bluffing. we can access those easily to see your whereabouts at the time hoseok was harmed."

"oh jin, honey, do you seriously think I would be bluffing about something like this? I'm not stupid to not shut off the security cameras."

"so you did do something, then?"

the phone line was silent from the other end, which made jin proud that he at least got some confirmation that suki did have some involvement with hoseok.

"if you really want answers, jin, then let taehyung meet me by the front of library. alone."

"and you'd think i'd let him do that?"

even though jin couldn't see suki, he could just tell by her small chuckle that she was smirking.

"let him meet me there in 2 hours, or," the sound of heels walking could be heard, making jin grow impatient with how suki just loved tormenting nearly everyone. "you'll have to say bye bye to your little friend over here."

"seokjin?" the long lost voice of yoongi was finally heard, making jin flinch upon knowing that she had him. "jin, whatever you do, don't let taehyung come her--"

"like I said," suki interrupted the older male. "2 hours."

the sound of the phone line going silent made jin lower the phone from his ear, remaining silent as all of us waited for an explanation from him.

"jin, what happened?" hoseok's concerned voice asked, with him being the furthest away from the eldest so he couldn't hear anything.

jin clenched the phone in his hand, nearly breaking it as he closed his eyes.

'it's obvious that she has something up her sleeve' jin thought as he ignored the all the stares he was receiving from almost everyone in the room. 'but I can't just let something happen to yoongi either...'

taking one last deep breath after contemplating his decisions, jin opened his eyes to look around the room, taking note at how everyone waited for him to say something.

"I think....."

- x -

oof

- edutaetion -