PLEASE READ

Alright now I'm actually going to be serious here.

I love ARMY, and I love this book so damn much it hurts.

But the bullshit toxic fans have in this Fandom is getting on my last nerve.

Everyday I want to update this story and begin to write me heart out, and I love seeing you guys interact with this story, commenting, voting, and just having a fun time with my book.

But this is the main reason why I also didn't want this book to get too many reads.

It attracts these kind of people.

The ones that gotta fight over ships, tell me my story is shit or I made so many mistakes or I'm a terrible person. Or assuming my gender which fucking PISSES ME OFF. Constantly spamming hate and then telling others to do the same.

If you don't like my story THEN LEAVE.

Wattpad made a back button and block for a reason.

I'm sorry for being angry, but at the same time I have a damn right to be upset.

No one should be disrespected here, especially over such petty things.

Please know I love the bright side of ARMY, but at the same time the Fandom just makes me want to leave and not look back.

Trust me, I still love kpop and how much it changed me for the better is irreplaceable.

But I'm just fed up man.

Give me a break.

Yeah, I'm a bisexual guy who likes kpop, writing fanfics and being a dork, but there's always someone who has to ruin it.

And assuming I'm just a random as 7 year old girl who crushes on adults and fetishises gay men is just fucked up.

First, I'm actually 16, almost finished my freshman year in high-school and getting a part time job soon, and I'm getting my DRIVERS LISCENES. I'm not a baby,  and I si not find adults attractive (unless they're 2d lol). Second, I'm not a girl and I'm fucking TRANS. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE FETISHIZED both for my sexuality and gender so please don't even try me with those topics.

I get people don't want irl people to be shipped. This is the main reason why I was just going to keep this fluff. I considered making a smut, but I know damn well if I was in BTS'S shoes that'd be awkward and uncomfortable as fuck, so I kept it romantic but also in a funny kind of way i suppose.

I in no way support or want to get involved with those things, so I stay away from it.

And trust me, it feels like shit when someone thinks of you as a trend. For fucks sake LGBTQIA++ is not a trend. It's made up of real individuals both known around the world and just everyday people like you and me.

We all deserve a lot of things for the right reasons, but some people always gotta go and fuck it up.

Which leads me to why I'm leaving the Fandom.

No, I'm not gonna stop supporting my favorite K-Artists, but the Fandom since BTS has become extenely popular (and I'm proud because they do deserve it), had also invited a lot of shitty people in here too. Ones that do horrible things and treat others the same way.

And I simple can't deal with the toxicity anymore.

I get it, every Fandom has it's everyday toxic assholes, and I know ARMY isn't the worst of them, but it just frustrates me to the point I can't can't write.

I want to, trust me I do. But again, people like to ruin things for others.

I'm sorry.

I don't even know why or what people want me to apologize for, but I'm sorry.

Take it with a grain of salt though.

As for the ones who kept supporting me, and brought me joy so so much when j was writing this...

I love you all so much.

You guys mean the world to me.

I'm not deleting this account or this book, maybe I'll just observe it for now.

I hope you guys all have a nice day/night, and thank you for enjoying this book with me💜

- edutaetion