十三

Narrator's POV

"taehyung?" jimin looked up to see that indeed the older male had called his name. "what are you doing here?"

taehyung shrugged his shoulders carelessly, glancing between jimin to jungkook for a mere second, before looking back at jimin with his usual neutral face expression. "I had to check up on you. you already know why..." taehyung mumbled, shoving his hands in his black comfy pants pockets, taking this chance to let out a small huff. most likely because he may have thought jimin forgot about the whole, "random dude trying to murder him" situation.

which he may have, actually.

jungkook immediately sat up from the green sharp grass he fell down on earlier, almost bumping his head into Jimin's in the process as he scrambled for his glasses which fell off a few moments ago. "u-um jimin hyung, have you s-seen my glasses?" the younger asked the dark brown haired boy who looked at jungkook with a puzzled expression.

"no... maybe it fell off when i was tickling you?" jimin suggested as he watched jungkook stand up and look around the tree where both jimin and him sat around.

after a few minutes of searching, jungkook frowned when he realised that his glasses were nowhere to be found. "I can't l-lose it. they're really e-expensive a-and--"

"I'll buy you new ones if you can't find it." taehyung interrupted the youngest who looked up at taehyung, shocked at the usually introverted male to offer him that.

jimin smiled a bit at Taehyung's offer but still decided later on after school to look for Jungkook's glasses since it may or may not have been his fault.

"t-thank you--"

"TAEHYUNG!!!" the familiar voice of jin rang from behind the three males, who flinched at the eldest's loud voice of panic.

when him was close enough, taehyung prepared himself for a scolding of a lifetime.

"now jin I know I told you I would stop eating your red velvet cupcakes but they were good so take it as a compliment that they're all gon--"

"no you idiot!! hoseok and suki are fighting again and i can't find hoseok anywhe--" jin stopped mid sentence and blinked at taehyung, realising what the younger just confessed. "wait a minute YOU ATE ALL MY CUPCAKES YOU SON OF A--"

"hoseok fought with someone?!" jimin gasped as jungkook was confused on which guy was hoseok again, while taehyung coughed awkwardly at accidentally ratting himself out.

"ANYWAYS, we should go check up on him." taehyung took this chance to run back towards the school, ignoring a nearly fuming jin while jimin and jungkook ran after him.

· · ·

the four boys entered the school campus, heading towards hoseok and yoongi's dorm which they found the door unlocked much to their confusion.

jin was the first one to poke his head into the average sized dorm, walking in after a few seconds pass, later on followed by the three other boys.

"hoseok?" jin called out, but instead of receiving a cheery "hello!" from hoseok, followed by him usually running up to greet the eldest, he received silence in response.