十二

Narrator's POV

"I miss yoongi...."

"I know."

"but I miss him..."

"I know."

"yeah but--"

"KIM TAEHYUNG AND JUNG HOSEOK!!!"

taehyung flinched at the loud, enraged voice of his teacher, silently blaming hoseok as the older was in his own little depression bubble.

"answer my question correctly or you'll be sweeping the cafeteria floors after school." the teacher nearly barked, and taehyung wouldn't be surprised if spit didn't come out of her mouth. but with the fact that the unknown quesiton she spoke about never reached taehyung's ears, he glanced around nervously.

"24..." a female voice whispered, just in time for taehyung to answer the seemingly impatient teacher.

"24." taehyung answered confidently, leaning back on his chair as the teacher scoffed, clearly disappointed that taehyung was indeed correct.

"if i catch you talking again, then I won't be so nice."

'she was being nice?' taehyung thought, raising an eyebrow hideously as his mind wondered to what she may be like when she's mad.

the entire class's torment was finally over as soon as the bell rang just seconds after the teacher opened her mouth to speak again.

'speaking of which...'

taehyung glanced to the seat behind him, which was where he heard the quiet voice of the one who saved him from cleaning the huge cafeteria.

"jennie?" taehyung's eyes widened to see the casual girl smile back at him with a small gleam in her eyes.

jennie picked up her small, neat blue binder before getting up from her seat. "nice to see you too, tae."

taehyung's lips curved into a grateful smile, leaving his seat as well to go and poke hoseok. "i thought you went to Canada to study abroad?"

(I wish they would come to Canada though......)

jennie sighed, letting a strand of her jet black hair fall just to the tip of her nose. "I did. I just came back only 2 weeks ago. strange enough this school still has the same teachers..."

"sadly." taehyung added, making jennie smile at his small joke. he then turned his attention to the gloomy hoseok, who had his head down on his desk, practically looking dead.

"hoseok?" taehyung called, poking hoseok's shoulder. "c'mon it's time to go eat."

"go without me..." hoseok mumbled.  "I'm not gonna move until yoon comes back...."

taehyung groaned, slightly kicking hoseok's chair with a poor attempt to snap the older out of his zombie-like state. "if yoongi comes back he wouldn't want to see you die because of starvation."

"what happened to yoongi sunbaenim?" a voice asked from afar, making the three glance towards the doorway where three heads poked through. the voice coming from the youngest who screamed when he was caught.

"I TOLD you not to spy on them! now look we got caught!" the one wearing a black hoodie spoke as the brown haired maknae hid behind the tallest who sighed.

"b-but something happened to yoongi sunbaenim, yeonjun!" the maknae whispered, panicking behind soobin who looked so done with life.

"HEY GUYS I DID IT! I MADE THE RABBIT COME OUT OF MY HAT-- woah what's going on?" a once yelling taehyun ran into the classroom, all dressed in a black tux and tall black hat asked, genuinely confused at the situation as the six people looked at him like he was insane.