36 pt. 2

Narrator's POV

as expected, the entire time at the water park was indeed fun for everyone who joined (besides taehyung who was forced) jimin with his sudden will to go to the place.

I mean, besides hoseok nearly killing himself by accident after sliding down a water slide faster than he should be, everything went smoothly.

"hey, you know when you go to a water park and there's that one screaming kid you want to knock out?" jennie suddenly asked, looking up from her phone as everyone was seated by a table after getting food from a nearby concession stand.

"yeah, who doesn't?" yoongi nearly snorted, before going back to eating his burger.

"that's honestly annoying. and then the mom just sits there and lets the kid scream and act weird like nothing is wrong!" jennie scoffed, shaking her head with disapproval. "if that was me i'd- hoseok are you okay?" jennie stopped herself mid sentence when seeing hoseok coming back to the table.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?!??!" hoseok screeched, using his towel to hit a bunch of seagulls crowding around him. "GO AWAY YOU BASTARDS!!!"

"you good, hobi?" yoongi asked as he casually whipped out his phone to record the whole thing.

"BE GONE THOTS!!!" hoseok yelled before grabbing his black sandal off his feet and throwing it at one of the fatter seagulls. "GO BACK TO WENDY'S YOU BITCH!!!"

"why does this stuff only happen to hoseok?" taehyung asked, glancing over to the male yelling insults at a bunch of birds like his life depended on it.

"he attracts his own kind, I guess." jin shrugged, not looking away from his food as he continued to eat.

after fighting for a good 5 minutes, hoseok finally managed to reach the table and sat down in between jennie and yoongi.

"hey sisters~!" hoseok grinned, making jennie suddenly crack out a laugh as jin choked on his food.

"did you just imitate james charles?" namjoon raised an eyebrow at hoseok who looked like his was beaming.

literally, the man could be mistaken for the sun with how much he was smiling.

"hell yeah I did. but anyways, I have some great news!" hoseok pulled out his phone from the backpack that yoongi brought with him, before scrolling through it. "so, you know how yukino and mr. lee got arrested, right?"

everyone either just nodded or hummed in response, signalling for the red head to continue.

"well, we are going to have to get a court date set soon, so we can have a trial, press charges and see all the laws they broke. oh, and how long they'll spend time in prison!" hoseok rambled, reading something off his phone as taehyung sighed.

"can't we just skip all that and throw them in jail? I don't feel like being anywhere near those two. especially with jimin around," taehyung smiled softly at the shorter boy who had his head resting on taehyung's shoulder, taking a small nap and jennie fangirled at the two.

"you guys are so cute together!!" jennie squealed, holding her cheeks and she sighed. "I wish I was a guy..." she mumbled.

"why?" namjoon asked.

"so I could be gay, obviously." jennie said bluntly, making everyone nearly choke on their food as jungkook nearly fell off his seat.

(im not the only one who thought of that right-)

"being a guy sucks." jin said. "if you aren't good-looking then your life is basically over if you're a guy."

"well it goes the same for us girls," jennie started. "we have to be attractive or the world won't like us. and don't even get me started on periods and that bullshit."

"but-"

"and then there's the women's rights thing! I feel sorry for you men. it's like if a guy treats a girl like she's fragile, the whole world says they're sexist, then if the guy hits the girl back if she hits first, they say he's abusive. like, the fuck is up with that?"

"please lets not talk about serious things," hoseok frowned. "we're young, the last thing we need to worry about is gambling."

namjoon blinked. "but that isn't gamblin-"

"people who are non-binary are lucky as fuck...." yoongi grumbled, sipping his coke as he silently mumbled about life problems. "and people wonder why I wanna be a rock in my next life..."

"ah, everyone doesn't look so happy..." hoseok pouted, looking around the table to see everyone begin to settle in a neutral mood, which was awkward for jungkook who seemed to be the only one not knowing what the hell was going on.

suddenly, an idea popped in hoseok's mind as he grinned. taking this time to stand up, he proudly climbed up on top of the table, making everyone look at him like he was crazy or something.

still on his phone, he took this time to go onto youtube to search up a song.

"h-hoseok hyung what are you d-doing?" jungkook asked, genuinely curious as hoseok placed his phone down on the table and waited a few seconds.

a song slowly began to fill in the silence as namjoon's eyes widened. "hoseok no-"

"hoseok YES!!!" jennie suddenly grinned widely when she realised what song was playing.

"HIT OR MISS, I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS hUH???" hoseok suddenly screeched, dancing to the iconic tik tok dance that should've stayed dead.

"YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND I BET HE DOESN'T KISS YAH!!!" jennie sang along with hoseok as the two began to blow a kiss.

"HE GON FIND ANOTHER GIRL AND HE WON'T MISS YAH!!"

"HE GON SKRRT AND HIT THE DAB LIKE WIZ KHALIFA!!!!"

"fuck you all." namjoon got up, tray in hand as he marched off back to jin's van where he could eat in peace.

- x -

IM BACK BITCH

it's been fucking months I'm SORRY

my phone got hacked and shit happened, but alas baby yoda shall never die✨✨✨

sooooo many people added this to their reading lists and so much votes, comments, and wild stuff I missed out on happened and I feel so bad😥

but now my phone's fixed and I can get back to typing thank god😤

I love you all, and thank you for those who have waited for my sorry ass

💜💜💜

- edutaetion -