The Rain (Fluff)

You were wandering the streets in the rain, you loved the rain and there was a lot right now so you were enjoying yourself. There was no one outside because of the weather but after a few minutes, some purple hair caught your attention. There was a boy about your age with purple hair walking in your direction, "hmm, what are they doing out in this weather with no umbrella?" you thought as you got closer, he was visibly soaked and it was getting worse. The rain was coming down hard outside and he was already soaked completely so you wandered over to him and stood next to him with your umbrella, he looked over to where you were standing to see that you were already soaking wet and handing an umbrella to him. "Here," you said with a smile as the rain came down on you hard.

Instead of taking it he stood under it and pulled you under it with him, "why don't we just both stand under it." he said as he looked to his right, avoiding eye contact. He wasn't used to anyone being this nice to him, especially someone as beautiful as you. "Where are you headed to? I will walk you there you said with a smile." All he could do was just stare at you for a moment, you were beautiful and he thought your smile was beautiful. "U-Uhm, I'm going to UA Highschool." He couldn't believe he just stuttered that really isn't like him. You smiled brightly, "me too" he smiled back and you both began to walk that direction trying to make small talk. "So..what is your name?" you asked as you studied this boy in front of you, he had purple hair that had started to spike up like how it was originally was before the rain.

He was very attractive. He had a slightly muscular build and stood at about 5'9 if you had to guess. You were 5'2 so you had to look up to meet his eyes, which were also very attractive. They were purple just like his hair and you could stare into them for hours. Finally, he managed to answer with his usual scowl on his face "Hitoshi Shinso, and you?" "Y/n L/n," you said. "What class are you in?" You asked as you both turned a corner. "Class 1-C, what about you?" he said as he scratched the back of his neck. You blushed and looked away, "uh...Class 1-A" you said as you looked the other direction trying not to make him feel bad. Instead of him scowling at you he smiled. That meant you were smart and had a good quirk. He wasn't angry like he normally would be, he was embarrassed.

"What is your quirk?" you asked with excitement, you were pretty sure he had a cool quirk it would suit his cocky appearance. "Uh...brainwashing," he said as he looked away, "She probably thinks of me as a villain now," he thought as he frowned only to have his thought process to be interrupted by you. "Oh my gosh, Hitoshi! That is so cool! You will be a great hero with that quirk, you can brainwash the villains to stop them!" he was shocked. You said his first name which surprised him, it was the unofficial rule that friends and family would call each other by there first names. You also said that he would make a great hero which boosted his confidence, he smiled at you. A real genuine smile. "Haha yeah I guess it is pretty cool, what is yours?" he asked as he rubbed the back of his neck with a red face.

"Oh, I can control the elements," you said with a giggle. He suddenly burst out laughing, "what are you laughing at?" you asked with a confused look. "If you can control the elements than why the hell are we still walking in the rain?" he said while laughing, you couldn't help but burst out laughing too "yeah, your right why the hell are we still walking in the rain?" even though you both said these things, you didn't stop the rain, after a few minutes you two were at the gates to the dorms, you had walked him all the way to his dorm building. The rain had stopped and it wasn't from your doing. "Thank you for walking me to my dorm y/n," he said as he turned to walk away. "Anytime Hitoshi! I'm sure I will be seeing you soon" you said as you waved goodbye and began to walk towards your dorm building.

As you walked away you thought about Hitoshi, "I like him." you thought with a smile as you walked into the building. While across the yard aways Shinsou stood in front of his dorm, "I like her" he thought as he smiled and thought about your beautiful smile "God. I can't believe I've fallen for someone this fast, especially someone in class 1-A." he thought, "I better be seeing her cute ass more often," he said out loud as he walked into his dorm. 

Hitoshi Shinsou X Reader Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें