Workout Buddies (Lemon) Part 2

(< From Author - Its been quite a while since I've written anything so its not the best but I am hoping to make more time to write so it should only get better from here! Enjoy! ;)    >)

Leaning back to suck in some hair you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders pushing you down into a lying position. Squealing loudly when you felt Hitoshi crawl on top of you laying there on you laughing with you as he tickled your sides trying to catch his breath and yours. Looking up at him you littered a few kisses up and down his neck lightly before you felt a hand on the back of your head easing you back down into a lying down position. Leaning forward Hitoshi pressed his lips against the shell of your ear sucking on it lightly before taking a deep breath and whispering only a few short words. "I am going to make you scream."

You felt a knot form in your chest as you rubbed your legs together trying to help relieve the pressure between them. "Hitosh-" your words were cut short as he slammed his lips against yours, your teeth slammed against each other as the two of you laid there messily making out. After what felt like hours his tongue darted out and swiped across your lower lip softly, begging for entrance, too which you obliged immediately letting him have his way as he leaned in impossibly closer. As your tongues wrestled for dominance you slid your hand up finding a messy handful of his hair, giving it a soft tug as you felt your arousal becoming harder to contain.

"Shinso please" you whimpered, breaking away from the kiss to suck in a much needed gasp of air. "Well since you asked nicely" he whispered into your ear before slowly letting one of his hands travel down between your thighs. Slowly he tugged your pants and underwear down your legs letting you kick them off in a random direction. Trailing his hand back up your leg you nearly cried when he slipped one finger in between your thighs and past your tight folds. "Hngh!" you cried out letting your head fall back. Slowly he began to pump the finger in and out enjoying the way you shook and gasped everything he moved.

"More!" You nearly screamed out as he began to find a steady rhythm pushing his finger in and out of your heat. With a smirk Shinso pushed another finger in enjoying the way your cried out, "fuck, Hitoshi!" He could feel his own erection pressing painfully hard against his zipper, "fuck" he groaned out quietly as he tried to focus on making you feel good and not on how badly he just wanted to fuck you into next week. He was moving his fingers in and out at a steady pace loving how you moaned and how your legs shook with each pump. Feeling the knot in your stomach beginning to uncoil you reached out grabbing onto one of his arms "Shinso, I'm gonna cum!" You screamed out.

Immediately all of the pleasure between your thighs that had you forgetting your own name was gone, "wha-?" you started to say looking up at him confused. "Come on babe, we're not even at the best part yet" he whispered before grabbing your hand and guiding you towards the tent in his pants that painfully stood out. Slowly you undid his pants, tugging them and his boxers down his legs until he was able to kick them off freeing his erection. The air coming into contact with his sensitive shaft caused a shiver to go up his spine as he let you wrap your delicate fingers around the head before beginning to pump your hand up and down. You loved the way he stared down at you watching as you took the control and letting his eyes roll back for a moment trying to catch his breath? He was softly panting as he let himself get caught up in the pleasure of you jerking him off like there was no tomorrow.

Leaning in he took your earlobe in between his teeth before growling out 3 words that made your body melt. "Hands and knees" . Nodding your head you released his cock rolling over onto your stomach you pushed yourself up onto your hands and knees arching your back and pushing your butt back against his thighs. Scotting forward, Shinso pushed the front of his thighs against the back of yours, grinding his dick against your butt enjoying the little mewl that you let out. Slowly he aligned himself up with your entrance before pressing a soft kiss against your shoulder blade and pushing himself in all the way to the hilt. You threw your head back letting out a loud moan as he began a relentless pace of slamming in and out of you, giving you no time to adjust to his perfect length.

"Fuck, Hitoshi! Just like that, yes!" you screamed out as he slammed in and out of you hitting your sweet spot with every thrust. It was so good as you felt yourself climbing towards your orgasm again faster then you were expecting. He was just that good. He had one hand holding on to your left shoulder for support so he could go deeper and the other was wrapped around your waist rubbing delicious circles into your clit. "Oh god Shinso, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!" You sobbed out as you felt yourself get lost in the pleasure that was slowly pushing you over your edge. "Me too" he whispered out betweens grunts of his own pleasure.

It wasn't much longer before you felt your toes curl and your eyes roll back as your orgasm wrecked through your body. Your thighs shook as you rode it out practically sobbing out when he continued to move, a couple thrusts later he was grunting as he came hard shooting his white hot pleasure into you. "Fuck Y/N!" He groaned out as he pushed himself in and out for a couple more seconds before collapsing next to you. He was panting hard and sweating like crazy, rolling over you leaned up against his side nuzzling your chin into the curve of his neck. "I told you I would make you scream" he whispered out between pants, and that he did.