Jealousy (Lemon)

"Why don't you ditch that loser Shinsou, I bet I can rock your body in the sheets better than he could any day!" Bakugou said loudly, trying to get into your pants for the fifth time today. You ignored him again even after telling him that you were dating Shinsou he always tried to get you to change your mind. Although you did have to admit that he was pretty fucking persistent, he did it in front of Shinsou ocassionly but Shinsou would just ignore him and not bother to even look at him or answer. Although this time was obviously different because when Bakugou (cough Bakuhoe couch) told you that he could make you cum way faster than Shinsou ever could and well...Shinsou was about to go prove that was a lie. Your boyfriend grabbed your hand pulling you out of the lunchroom towards a supply closet.

You gasped when you felt your body being pushed into the small space of the closet but you quickly silenced yourself when you felt your boyfriend drop to his knees and lift the flap of your skirt over your head pressing his face to your clothed heat. Your hands instinctively reached down to grab at his hair and tug a little bit enjoying the sight of him grunting quietly against your kitten, he grabbed the waistband of your black lacy underwear and pulled them down to your ankles but not quite off. He then leaned forward to lick your core once before sucking on your clit quickly letting it rub between his lips. You gasped and arched your back grinding your hips against his face as his tongue and fingers began to rock your body as no one else could ever.

He entered two fingers inside of your heat and began to push them in and out while curling them against your g-spot. You moaned loudly before slamming your hand over your mouth to silence your moans and cries as the man below you pleasured your body roughly. You ground your body down on his hand as you neared your climax, your body began to shake as you were about to cum. With your hand still over your mouth, you couldn't warn him as you came on his hand and mouth. He licked himself clean before standing up lining himself up with your entrance but right before he entered he leaned in to whisper in your ear "I bet Bakugou can't make you feel this way." he growled out before pushing himself in all the way to the hilt causing you to gasp tightening your legs around his waist moaning loudly.

"Do you love me?" Shinsou grunted into your ear as he pushed one of your legs onto his shoulder thrusting in and out of you at a fast hard pace. "Of course I d-" you didn't get a chance to finish your sentence before you felt yourself fall under the control of your boyfriend's quirk, you could still feel him roughly thrusting into you but you couldn't move your body or speak at all. He leaned in close to your ear before he whispered a command to you, "Hands and knees. Now." he growled out, you couldn't say no so instead you did as you were told and got onto your hands and knees exposing your ass to his hard cock. He reentered himself thrusting in and out at a fast pace letting you regain the control of your body a few seconds later. "I'm close Shinsou!".

You screamed out right before you came all over his cock letting your juices drip down your thighs onto the floor as Shinsou continued to thrust in and out of your body as he neared his own sweet release. The momentum of his body pushing into you at a fast pace caused your upper body to collapse onto the floor leaving your ass still up in the air as he pounded you from behind. You were still sensitive from your first orgasm so you were beginning to near your second orgasm within a minute of him fucking you. "Fuck Hitoshi, cum in me!" you screamed as you felt yourself cumming on his cock again. He grunted loudly before sinking his teeth into your upper back leaving a bite mark as he came inside of you filling you all the way up. You collapsed beneath him letting his body collapse on you. You were beginning to drift off right before you felt him lean in close and whisper in your ear, "I bet Bakugou can't make you feel that way."