Virgin (Lemon) Part 1

Hello ya'll, sorry if this isn't to good. Its been months since if written something but I just felt the urge to write something real quick, be gentle! Enjoy! Leave a comment ;)

It starts with a sweet chaste kiss to his lips while you two lay on his bed watching a movie, nothing more. It was gentle and caring as you pressed your hand against his cheek before pulling back to return to your place next him. It wasn't until he leaned in again grabbing the back of your head yanking you back in for more did you realize what you started. The small sweet kiss immediately snowballed into hungry open-mouthed kisses that left you gasping for air as he pulled on your hips, tugging you into his lap. "Hitoshi.." you moaned out as he began to press hot kisses against the side of your neck.

This was nothing new for the two of you, heavy make-out sessions were something that happened often in his dorm room this late at night; you were teenagers after all. However, the two of you have never had sex before, you've given him a handjob once but that was the most the two of you have done. Tonight felt different though as you felt his erection pressed against your thigh through both of your sweatpants. "Hm?" he whispered against your collarbone as he sucked a hickey against your soft skin. He's thought about this moment a number of times alone in his room. He's fisted his cock to the thought of feeling you around him so many sleepless nights, he was hoping that this would be the night that he could feel your velvety walls around him.

"Touch me." the words that left your mouth was a very simple demand. To touch you. And Shinsou wouldn't let this opportunity go to waste. Reaching down he grabbed the hem of your shirt tugging it up and over your head, you weren't wearing a bra tonight as you were just expecting a comfy movie night which gave him so much more access as he moved his wet kisses down from your collarbone to the top of your breast. "You're so beautiful y/n.." he mumbled into your skin as he sucked another bruise against your skin.

Whining your reach up tangling your fingers into his unruly purple locks rocking your hips down against him, enjoying the hiss that slipped past his open lips. Squeezing your hips he flicked your nipple with his tongue before taking it into his mouth sucking it deeply, playing with the hem of your sweatpants he continued to rock up against you groaning against your breast. "Toshi, please keep going" You whimpered out, tired of the teasing. Wasting no more time he flipped you over onto your back shoving you back against the bed. Untying your sweatpants he immediately yanked them down and off of your legs leaving you in just your panties. Pressing a hot kiss against your awaiting lips he slipped his hand in between your thighs rubbing your slit softly gaging your reaction.

You whined against his lips tugging him in as close as you could, you couldn't hide your arousal as you pushed yourself against his hand. "Keep going, please" you sighed softly as you let your head fall back against the pillow letting the pleasure get to you as he began to rub at your clit. "Fuck you're killing me baby" he groaned into your neck as he pushed his raging erection against your thigh, rocking against you as he continued to rub your core. Moaning out you spread your legs slightly giving him more room to touch you, taking the hint he pushed your panties to the side just enough to press one finger into you. You gasped loudly arching your back off the bed at the intrusion, it wasn't painful, only a little uncomfortable. That feeling soon subsided as he curled his finger upward searching for that spongy spot that would make you see stars. In no time at all you were moaning out as he pressed his finger against your g'spot. "There!" you cried out at the feeling, quickly he pressed his second finger in groaning when he felt you clench down around his digits. Furiously he moved his fingers in and out while rubbing at your clit with his thumb, he was desperately to watch you fall apart in front of him.

In no time at all you were scratching at his back whining about how close you were, he was panting against your chest as he continued to curl his fingers up into you. He was so fucking hard just watching you get off on his fingers, it was killing him at how sexy you were, rocking against you he was worried that he would cum in his pants like some pussy whipped teenager which he absolutely was.

Stars splashed behind your eyes as you clawed at the sheets, "gonna cum!" you cried out, thrashing around. Furiously he rubbed at your clit and curled his fingers up into you even harder, within only a couple seconds you were crying out as you came undone around him. Sobbing out your body gave in to the pleasure that was ripping through your body as you let your orgasm take hold of you. Panting you lay there beneath him for a couple minutes attempting to catch your breath, you felt burnt out as you tried to recover from the orgasm that just tore through you. Looking down at Shinsou you noticed that he was panting rather loudly, sitting up you pressed your lips softly against the side of his head. "Baby?" you whispered softly, against his hair. Looking up at you he grabbed your hand before pressing it against his raging erection, he was so hard it hurt. "Please" he whispered against your neck as he rocked up against your hand. "Touch me."

Sorry for the cliffhanger, it was feeling a bit long! I promise to release part two very soon ;) It won't be another year wait I swear this time! XD

Thanks for reading!