Coffee Shop (Fluff)

On your way into your favorite coffee shop you searched for your usual barista, a short girl with brown hair and pigtails but much to your dispair she was no where in sight. Instead there looked to be someone new, a man. You couldn't tell much of what he looked like but from what you could tell he had purple hair that was sticking out in every direction, a smile found its way to your face as you studied him closely trying to look around the line ahead of you. He had bags under his eyes showing that he obviously did not understand the term sleep. He was of average build and height maybe a little lanky but yet even seeming to be a pretty normal guy you couldn't help but keep staring, not being able to look away.

He seemed to not yet be an adult, probably an highschool student, your age more than likely. Even knowing that, you didn't recognize him so he didn't go to your school or he was in to low of a class for you to quite notice him completely. A scowl stood present on his face even as his manager walked around in the background he continued to frown, until the older man behind him coughed loudly hinting at the rude face. Then he kinda just...smiled...it felt odd considering how good he looked with that resting bitch face. It was obviously forced and a bit uncomfortable even showing a little bit to much teeth but it was still...cute. He was struggling trying to take the woman order so obviously he was new at this job, but it didn't matter to you.

The line shrunk a little more as someone else got their drink and left, now that you were closer you could see that those were definitely bags under his eyes. He had looked like he hadn't slept in weeks but somehow it wasn't a very un-natural look on him. Pretty ironic that he looked like he needed a coffee more than any of these other idiots, but he was giving it to them, you giggled quietly at your joke while looking down. Looking up again you noticed that he heard you giggle and was now looking at you. You stopped laughing and stared into his eyes for a moment, they were a deep purple and absolutely gorgeous to look at. You both stared at each other for a little too long before he got uncomfortable and broke the eye contact.

Now that you were second in line you could read his nametag "Hitoshi" it read, the name suited him well you thought as you stared at the nametag, a little to long, you quietly whispered it to just hear what it sounded like rolling off of your tongue. You obviously said it a little too loud because he looked up to stare at you again but this time he stared you up and down taking in your figure and appearance, he was also intrigued by you. "I wonder what his quirk is?" you thought to yourself as you tried to guess based off physical appearance, no extra limbs so something physical seemed unlikely. You didn't realize it was your turn until you heard someone cough behind you, you blushed and quickly walked forward to his counter.

After watching him for the last ten minutes you realized that this was the first time he had done this, he stook his hand out for you to shake... You reached out hesitently and grabbed his hand to shake, it was warm contrasting your cold one from being outside for so long. It was a nice feeling but you didn't really want to come off as a total creeper so sadly you let go, "My name is Hitoshi Shinsou, what is yours?" he asked with a smile, but this smile was different. It didn't seem to be forced or fake, it was a real genuine smile and it made you smile back with another genuine smile. "Y/n l/n." you whispered quietly "what can I get you y/n?" You ordered your usual still smiling brightly, he nodded and wrote the order down but the whole time he was writing it down he was staring at you.

Smiling at you he spoke again. "Alright y/n, will you please go stand over there" he said with another one of those perfect smiles while pointing to an area to your left, you nodded and paid before going to stand over there waiting for his coworker to bring you your drink like they always did but when it was finished one of his coworkers didn't bring it over instead he traded spots with one and brought you your drink.

On his way over you saw him writing something on the cup "what the-?" you thought as he finished writing something down before handing you your coffee, you turned the cup around to see what he had wrote: "Text me -Hitoshi ;)" it read with his phone number written right under it. Your face exploded in a bright red color as you looked up to stare at him with a blush on your face only to see him with a smug grin on his face, he winked at you before walking off to finish his shift. You pulled out your phone and put his number in and a photo you sneakly took of him, you smiled back at him one more time before walking out of the coffee shop you would grow to love more.