Is this what you want? (Lemon)

You and your boyfriend Shinsou have yet to do "it" but you have talked about it. Together the both of you agreed to wait a little longer but that was a few months ago and from what you could see he had been a little extra on the horny side lately. His showers seemed to almost double their normal length of time and when you tried to search something on his laptop the other day pornhub was open in his browser. He was like a purple ball of horniness lately so today you decided that you were going to help him out with his "little" problem. It was about 10 at night and you and Shinsou were cuddling on the couch watching a movie which he didn't seem to be watching at all, instead, he was staring at you and what you were wearing. You were in nothing but a pair of really short spandex and one of his t-shirts.

He had also figured out that you weren't wearing a bra because of how he could see your hardened nipples through the shirt and it was turning him on majorly right now. He could feel himself getting hard under your body because you were stretched out across his laps, you rolled over to lay on your stomach across his lap and that's when he lost it. He could feel your hardened nubs rubbing against his thigh which you were doing on purpose but he didn't know that. "I'm sorry y/n, I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom." he said with a red face as he lightly pushed your body off of him before rushing off to the bathroom. You smirked evilly knowing that your plan was officially in play, you knew that he was going in there to masturbate but you were just going to interrupt him in a minute.

After about a minute and a half, you ventured off to the bathroom and pressed your ear to the door to make sure he was actually masturbating and not anything else. "Mm! Fuck y/n! Right there." he grunted and whisper yelled inside the room. You felt yourself getting wetter just by listening to the noises escaping his mouth but you waited on touching yourself instead going to let him do it. You grabbed the doorknob pushing open the door to see his body pressed against the wall with his hand moving at a fast inhuman pace while he pumped his cock hard and fast. His other arm was rested on his forehead covering his eyes as he didn't see you enter the bathroom, so you used this as a advantage to surprise him. You quietly walked him and settled your self down in front of his cock on your knees.

It was arousing as fuck to watch him get off right in front of your eyes but you knew it would be more arousing for the both of you if you blew him right here and now so you stopped his hand. His eyes shot open when he felt pressure on his hand stopping him from jerking off, his face began bright red when he looked down to see his dripping hard cock right in front of your mouth. You didn't give him much time to question you or what you were about to do before you opened your mouth enveloping his dick in your tight hot mouth. He gasped and let one of his hands come down to grab the back of your head and pull you farther down on his dick until the tip hit the back of your throat and you unintentionally gagged loudly. You let your tongue rub the underside of his cock while your head bobbed up and down.

He groaned loudly and thrust his hips into your mouth again but you let it happen, he began to facefuck you while groaning and panting nearing his release almost immediately after you put his dick into your mouth. He only lasted a few more seconds before he held your hand down on his cock releasing his semen down your throat with a scream of your name. He held your head on his cock for a few more seconds just enjoying the heat of your mouth before he finally let you go. When he released your head you pulled away and looked up at him, you opened your mouth letting his cum drip out falling onto the floor making the ahegao face. He gasped at your face and reaction, he then smirked realizing how horny you were for him right now.

He leaned forward holding his dick with one hand and the back of your head with the other as he smacked you lightly in the side of your head with his cock "Is this what you want?" he whispered with smirk watching as you leaned forward and licked him from the base to the tip watching as his eyes widened slightly and he groaned at your touch. He rested his hands on the side of your head pulling you up to peck your lips not caring that you had his cum inside of your mouth. He pecked your lips once before flipping you over pinning you against the wall, he smirked as he pressed his cock between your thighs rubbing just under your womanhood. You moaned at the feeling of him rubbing against you, you reached down gently pushing his body away from yours pulling down your spandex and throwing them across the room.

He quickly got the hint and without giving you time to adjust he pushed himself inside of you all the way to the hilt watching as you squirmed a little bit adjusting to the foreignness of having him inside you. After a minute or so you let your arms tangle into his hair and pull roughly signaling him to move, he nodded getting the message and began to thrust in and out of you at a comfortable pace but after a few minutes of you moaning in his ear and scratching at his back he sped up beginning to thrust in and out of you at a fast hard pace. "Fuck Shinsou! There!" you screamed as he picked up one of your legs tossing it over his shoulder reaching new spots inside of you.

Your arms scratched at his back one more hard time before you came with a scream and tightening around him, he came right after you yelling your name as he filled you up with his semen falling to the floor. You fell with him still panting and moaning his name coming down from your high, he let his arms wrap around you before he fell asleep on the bathroom floor from being so exhausted after both of your first times. You relaxed into his arms falling asleep not even two minutes after he passed out.