Fantasy (Lime)

Shinsou was ashamed to admit it, but he had a fantasy of you giving him a lap dance in a nurse costume. It was a little odd and more so because you guys were teenagers but you had been dating for nearly two years and today was the day you finally agreed to do it for him. He was a super deep sleeper so to surprise his you didn't wake him up yet instead you got yourself ready in the dark, putting on a pair of booty shorts and a bra with a nurse costume on over them. After you felt that everything was ready you started playing a song loudly over the radio while sensually standing in the corner moving your hips in a sexual motion while you waited for him to wake up. After only a minute his eyes fluttered open lightly as he looked around the room only to stop and gasp when he saw what you were wearing.

You began to walk towards him while swaying your hips back and forth sexually until you got to him, by now he was sitting up but he kept his hands to himself as he watched you sit down on his lap straddling him and grinding your hips against his crotch. You smirked when you watched his hips involuntarily push up into you, he kept his hands by his side because he knew if he reached up to touch you that you would stop moving your body against his. You reached your hands up to tangle into his hair before pulling on it roughly, he grunted at the feeling and pushed his hips up towards your body again. You stood up and began to unbutton the costume you were wearing smirking as his eyes followed every movement your hands made. You stopped after only two buttons were undone to tease him.

You began to grind your body against the air watching as all Shinsou could do was stare, after a few seconds of your body moving in such a sexual manner he reached down to relieve the need to touch himself by palming his dick through his sweats but he was quickly stopped when you growled at him and smacked his hand away. He didn't mean to but he whined at the loss for contact but he was quickly silenced when you lowered your hips onto his lap again grinding them down against his hard-on roughly. You unbuttoned you're your outfit the rest of the way letting it slip down your body before falling to the floor giggling a little bit when Shinsou's eyes widened staring your body down. When the song finished you stayed there till straddling him as he layed there panting, you leaned in licking his earlobe before whispering into his ear "Ready to continue?"