Ditching (Fluff)

"Shinsouuu, stop. Aizawa is going to expel us" you whined quietly as your boyfriend Hitoshi Shinsou dragged you down the hallway away from your class to skip school and get lunch. "Shh," he whispered to you quietly while laughing as you two quickly had to jump into a closet to avoid present mic who had started to walk towards you both, he had his hand over your mouth to keep you from giggling while present mic walked by confused at where you two had just gone. After you both had heard him turn the corner and leave you decided to sneak out of the closet and proceed towards the exit, you both were tiptoeing because Principal Nezus office was right by the exit doors. You both were pushing open the doors to the outside when you heard someone cough behind you. Neither of you bothered to look behind you, you both already knew it was principal Nezu so you started to run.

Shinsou soon got the message watching you take off through the doors and ran behind you to catch up and escape from your small cute principal's wrath. You had made it most of the way down the pathway towards the gate when you were stopped by Present Mic who had finally caught up to you two, you froze for a second trying to think of a plan but you could here someone else behind you both trying to catch you. Suddenly an idea hit you like a brick, Present Mic was an idiot. "Hey look a flying banana!" you yelled as you pointed up towards the sky over Mic's shoulder, "where!?" he said loudly as he turned around to see the nonexistent sight. You quickly took this opportunity to grab Shinsou's hand and pull him past your teacher and through the gate and down the street "Hey wait you tricked me!" Mic yelled from behind you as he chased you down the road.

He couldn't use his quirk because they were now around civilians so he had to run after you both. You still had a hold on Hitoshi's hand as you turned a corner trying to lose Present Mic but soon failing as he was still on your tail, you turned another corner and pulled Shinsou into a crack between two buildings and held his body close to yours with both of your chests touching. You could feel his heartbeat against you from running so much, you stared into his eyes while quietly giggling as Present Mic ran right past your hiding spot, "Icecream?" you asked while wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him so close that your foreheads touched and you could feel his breath on your face, "icecream sounds great." he said with a smile before leaning in and closing the distance so your lips finally connected.