Male Elsa x chubby ice witch wife reader

You are walking around the ice palace you are looking for you husband Elias, when you woke up this morning he was gone and you had started to worry about him. There were times when he will wander off during the night it the snow and he will creat new ice statues. You had meet your husband one day when you were walking outside during a dangerous snow storm, Elias had found you passed out a few feet some his castle and brought you inside and took care of you. When you were better he asked you to stay and keep him company because the both of you controlled ice and had become close friends.

Elias " hello my love why are you out here all alone"

Y/n " I came looking for you my love"

Elias " I'm okay my dear I was just thinking to myself I'm sorry I left you alone at night"

Y/n " it okay my dear I'm just happy to see you are okay"

Elias " do you want to see the new ice statues I had made"

Y/n " I will love too" Elisa had soon taken your hand and you both soon walked towards there courtyard where Elias keep all his ice statues and figures.

Y/n " they are so beautiful Elisa I love them" most of the ice statues were stages of you and Elias relationship from friends, to dating, and soon enough husband and wife.

Elias " I decided to make gnome as an earlier celebration for our two years of being married"

Y/n " you are my dear king of ice"

Elisa " you are my queen of ice my love" Elisa soon pulled you closer to him and kissed you on the lips making you kiss him back as well. Soon it started to snow lightly and snow flakes stated to land on you and Elisa, he soon looked at you and smiled it seems like he had this as his plan as well.

Elias " may I have dance with my beautiful queen"

Y/n " yes you may my majesty" you and Elisa waltzes under the falling snow flakes together smiling at each other, Elias still haven't heard the great news you were going to tell him.

Y/n " Elias my love I need to tell you something important I think you are going to love the news"

Elias " what is it my love"

Y/n " well my love it seems like our family of two will be growing into something more"

Elias " please tell me you are tell the truth and not lying to me"

Y/n "no I'm telling the truth you are going to be a father we are going to have the family we always wished for"

Elias " this makes me the happiness man every" Elias soon picked you up and spins your around making you laugh and smile.