Male winx club x ex girlfriend 1

Once again you boyfriends are fighting and you are sitting there trying to get them all to clam down, you had yet to know what they are frightening about this time.

Y/n " will you all calm down please"

Bloo " oh hush y/n is has nothing to do with you"

Hella " don't you dare speak to y/n like that bloo"

Y/n " guys can you all calm down please and we can talk this out"

Sky " y/n it not as easy as you think okay we are sick and tried of everything that has been going on"

Riven " sky is right we are tried of juggle around responsibilities"

Y/n " what do you mean what going on"

Stello " oh come on y/n don't be acting like you have paid attention to what happing"

Y/n " ......."

Bradon " once again the dear fairies princes don't want to hurt some feelings"

Y/n " what are you all talking about anyways"

Timmy " y/n for some time we ..... can someone else tell her I can't"

Tench " fine I will .... y/n for sometime we have started to regret being in this relationship with you it becoming to hard to deal with .... one week you are with us the next week you are with them"

Y/n " what ....."

France " it becoming to hard to deal with and our parents don't think it for the best of us to be in, this relationship anymore"

Y/n " so what you want to end things like this and act like this relationship never happened"

Ash " no we don't but we think it for the best if we take a break and just be friends":

Y/n " ......"

Max " we think it for the best of all of us" you felt you heartbreak you are now feeling many emotions, as you now ex boyfriends are standing right in front of you.

Y/n " get out all of you now I don't want to hear or speak to you all again"

Nex " please y/n we don't ....."

Y/n " get out of my dorm now before I call the school guards get out now all of you"

Bloo " please y/n we ....."

Y/n " get out now I hate all of you" stello walks over to you trying to touch you but you walk into the bathroom of your dorm,and closed the door behind you fast. When you finally open the door once again they were gone, you walked over to you bed and laid down tears falling down you face.

Y/n " I hate them I hate them all"

The next day

It the next day and you are packing away the things your ex's had given you when you were dating them, because now there was no point with you keeping them anyway. There were many boxes labeled with the guys names as you tossed all the individual, stuff they had given you. Soon there is knock on the door of your dorm before you open yeh door, you make sure it doesn't look like you been crying for the past ten minutes. You soon opened the door to see bloo standing there.

Y/n " good you are here it's bets having some delivery this to you now"

Bloo " hey I came to talk with you"

Y/n " there nothing to talk about bloo"

Bloo " yes there is .... hey what are with the boxes"

Y/n " oh yeah here you go take it now or I will burn the things in there" you grabbed the box sign bloo name and gave it to him fast.

Bloo " wait these are the things I gave you when we were dating.... hey you don't have to give them back y/n we are friends ...."

Y/n " no we are not friends bloo like I said last night I'm don't want to see any of you anymore past this day okay"

Bloo " wait please let me explain...."

Y/n " bloo take it our leave it"

Bloo " ......."

Y/n " oh yeah I'm going to be the bracelet I gave you and the guys.... you already here so will take your now"

Bloo " wait why do you need it back I thought maybe we could ...."

Y/n " you and the others don't need them anymore they were the only reason, you could all come onto campus without getting killed or attack ...... you know why keep it o don't care I will just have news ones made"

Bloo " news one made for who"

Y/n " ..... goodbye bloo" you pushed bloo out of the dorm fast he didn't want things to end like this, him and the guys still wanted to be by your side but it seemed like that was not going to happen. Bloo soon left your school carrying the box and when he arrived back at his dorm the others were waiting there.

Stello " what did she ....what with the boxes"

Bloo " she doesn't want to speak or see anyone of us past today and she giving us back our thins, there are boxes at her dorm waiting for you all .... I'm going to lay down" bloo soon walked into his room still holding the box but more tightly now like it was the only thing he had left of you.