Male justice league x broken child reader

So my original books 2 is back so that mean my computer is messing with me and the web page. 

you are the daugther of an assassin and his clan, you love your father so much but you knew he didn't feel the same way about you. Your father was not the best at being parents when it came to you and your older brothers. Your older brother had faced the same abuse you had in life, but they always seemed to get away with more things than you. One by one your brothers had started leaving the clan, which pissed off your father and the clan. Once all your siblings and male cousins were gone, that left you to deal with the angry of the clan. You soon had joined this superhero group called young justice after having a small run-in with them.

Apollo" hey kid are you okay"

y/n" yeah I'm fine"

Mat" well we are asking but you... don't act like any of the other kids"

y/n" well it the lifestyle I have chosen hey...I'm going to train"

wally" we just have gotten back from a mission they might too much"

y/n" no it okay call me when if something happens" the team was not the only one questioning what going on with you, some of the justice members and their partners started to ask any question. You soon get into the training room and find it empty which is great because no one will be watching you and asking you many questions.

y/n" peace" you take your speaker out of the bag and connect it to your phone and start playing some music, you start going over your daily practice drills that your father has been making you do since you were ten.

y/n" feel on pain... you can't be weak.. the weak ones are failures... you have to be the best to be loved... I can't lose... I can't become like them... love for a child is a weakness" You are swigging some swords your father had given you. It was the only present he has ever given you in your whole life.

five hours later

you are still going over drills even if you di them once you, could still hear your father and the clan yelling that you. Tossing insults at your way tell you that you are just a failure to everyone and even yourself.

Conner" hey I came to tell you mat and apollo made some food, we were wondering will you like to eat with us"

y/n" I'm fine I have to practice"

Conner" But you have been practicing for a long time"

y/n" I now but I have to get better I can't be a failure like...them"

Dick" like who"

y/n" no one... I will be leaving in a short while" you go back to practicing pushing your body even more then it should. Later that night you were about leaving when wally stop in by getting in your way.

y/n" yes wally"

Wally" y/n what the matter ... and don't lie to us"

y/n" everything is fine"

Conner" no it not we heard what you were saying in the gym"

y/n" so what it true I'm a failure"

Mat" who told you that"

y/n" my father and he is right" you soon walked pass the guys but you are soon stopped by the older Superheros.

Wally" y/n we want to help you"

y/n"......"

Dick" we know that your father is an evil man and he has been treating you wrong"

y/n" fine yes my father is a bad person but he the only family I have, everyone else you said they care about me left me in that horrible place"

Y/n" My brother not once did try to come to save me or take me with them but they were fine, saving each other" You soon feel someone hugging you and you see it apollo you soon start crying and that you the other guys hug you.

That was the first time in many years you had a cry in front of others and you somewhat felt better, you had been moved into the base and your father was forbidden from seeing you by everyone. Since the day you had been taking meets with some of the members of the justice and talking about your issues.