Male winx club x ex girlfriend 2

The guys hate what they had done and you are now not even asking their calls or texts, it starts to drive them crazy they missed talk with you and holding you in their arms. They were hoping to stay friends with you while you were no longer dating them, but it seemed like that was not going to happen.

Bloo " ......" bloo was looking at picture of you and him on earth he had asked you to come with him, and enjoy your first snow day.

Stello " you know why don't we just go talk with her and see if we can start up a friendship with her"

Max " she hates us all remember"

Ash " can't hurt to try anyways"

Tench " sure we just have to get the other to come with us" you can say it didn't can't they much talking to talk with ghe others about going to see you, when they finally laid eyes in your they thought they had some hope to win you back that was until they saw with some wizard boy.

Brandon " who is he"

Riven " I don't know"

Hella " why she is laughing with him"

Ash " maybe we should go up there and say something maybe she will listen" they grew jealous when they saw, you with the wizard guys they knew they made a huge mistake and they wanted to win you back but it seemed like you moved on.

Stello " we have to get her back I don't want her with hi"

Ash " okay so what is the plan to win her back"

Sky " I have a idea but we have to make sure she comes"

Bloo" okay" the guys had come up with a plan hoping it will win you back and start the relationship over again. What hash didn't know was that you were missing them as well.

Weeks later

The past week you have missed the guys and you hate how everything came to end, but you soon had receive a text from bloo asking you to meet him and the guys and you said yes. You are soon walking to the park where you mostly had dates within the guys but it seemed like a concert was about to take place.

Y/n " where could they be.... " soon you looked at the stage and saw some faces that you haven't seen in while, you soon see the guys standing in stage.

Y/n " what are they doing"

Bloo " hello everyone we had decided to sing a song for a girl that means the world to us and her name is y/n"

Stello " we had made some mistakes and we were hoping this will get her back and we can start over once again"

Y/n " what ....." before you could understand what was about to take place the guys started their song, it was a song they used to play on some of you guys dates. Soon the song started having you remember the good times and the bad times, and how much you love the guys.

After the song

You are looking for us the guys backstage and you soon find them, before you could do anything they saw you standing there.

Y/n and the guys " hey"

Y/n " I'm sorry for how I treated you guys"

Bloo " no babe it okay we are at fault we love you and knew we made a mistake so will you forgive us"

Y/n " yes i will because I still love you all as well"

Riven " good"

Sky " so can me make our first date back together"

Y/n " sure if you all promise me a dance and we can go see the fair"

Tench " we can keep the promise" you and the guys were happy to get back together and they did keep their promise about a dance with you, and they also won stuff animals at fair games. Soon the breakup become like to never happened after many dates and hangouts,

Many years later

Y/n " guys why are we here"

Bloo " we just wanted to get away from royal duties and be lone with you"

Y/n " okay what are you all up to"

Riven " well you see we had a other reason on having you here with us"

Y/n " what ..... please don't tell me this other breakup" the guys were laughing at your question.

Stello " no it not you see we were hoping if you will marry us"

Y/n " ......"

Bradon "are you okay love"

Y/n " yeah I'm fine I was trying to say my answer to your question"

Sky " well what is it love p"

Y/n " yes I will marry you all"