Older male winx club x cuvry wife reader

You and married you childhood sweethearts after a few years when you all had gotten done with college. It was hard to find a place to live but soon enough you guys were able to get a studio apartment at had a extra large room on the top. At your husbands and used at their workshops when to comes to their careers. Your husbands had been acting distance for the past few weeks, after they had been rejected over and over again for their works and it was statement to get to them.

Y/n " hey guys what do you ....." you had walked into the guys workshop to come across a mess you had taken, a closer look saw it was the works you husbands had been working on and it was nearly destroyed.

Y/n " dears are you here" you soon started to panic thinking some horrible had happened to them but when. you were looking around for them you soon came across the balcony and saw them standing out there.

Y/n " hey are you all okay"

Rivers " dose it look like we are okay"

Y/n " are you guys drunk"

Stello " are we drunk what do you think"

Y/n " maybe we can all go inside and I can help...."

Bloo " nothing of your help can helps us now okay y/n we are nothing great like we thought we will be"

Y/n " I still think you are all great"

Sky " why don't you do all us a favor and leave us and marry someone better who is rich"

Y/n " after all these years you think I would leave you guys for someone else I love you all no matter is you are all poor or rich I love you, all for you but it seems like you all don't see it that way" before anyone could say anything you walked away with tears in your eyes and the guys knew they messed up big time with you.

Y/n " you know the door is not  locked right" you are sitting in the bedroom when there was a knock at the door, you knew it was the guys and soon enough they came into the room.

Helia " we are sorry baby we didn't mean to hurt you all"

Y/n " it okay"

France " no it not we yelled at you and treat you horrible"

Tench " we just want to give you the life you deserve the most .... we had overheard your mother voicemail calling us failures and messing up your life"

Y/n " listen to me I happy to be married you all and I don't care if we are not rich as long as I have you all I'm okay"

Ash " thank you love"

Y/n " now come one lets see if we can fix's up your guys works and make some dinner"

Nex " sure" you and the guys had made dinner and you help them clean up the mess in their workshop, and you help them fix up a few things. You were laying on the couch trying to stay up and being supportive of you husbands but you soon had fallen asleep.

Helia " hey honey what do you think about this ....." helia was painting something and when he looked at you for some support he saw you were fast asleep on the couch. Helia soon had soon started painting something new and it was painting of you fast asleep on the couch.